Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

North dallas meet

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
North dallas meet

ok i posted a north dallas/texas meet years ago and never followed up i see now it had huge response who is down for a north dallas meet? little elm frisco colony mckinny denton carrollton allen, calling all evos, and wrx sti etc
Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by method06
ok i posted a north dallas/texas meet years ago and never followed up i see now it had huge response who is down for a north dallas meet? little elm frisco colony mckinny denton carrollton allen, calling all evos, and wrx sti etc
From my lurking, I'm noticing a number of EVOs up here in DNO (damned near Oklahoma), and wanted to propose a regular get together for those of us who might find driving all the way out to Irving a chore.

I'm more-than willing to get us kicked off, but wanted to solicit some feedback from the Plano, Allen, McKinney, the colony, little elm, Carrollton, and Frisco (maybe Sherman) EVOs as to their preferences...