Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Mississauga Engines - My Experience With

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2012, 03:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mississauga Engines - My Experience With

I recently went to this shop to have my 4g63 head cleaned up, and the shop owner told me he would reassemble the head for me with my new cams, sprockets, valve springs and retainers all put back together.

When the time came for me to go pickup my head, only thing he had installed was the valve springs and sat in the lifters. Didnt install cams, sprockets, or any of the surrounding bolts and shields.

After fully reassembling my motor, i go to start it up, and guess what, the 1/8" BSPT countersunk plugs that are on the side of the head are missing, and i never installed them because i didnt even know they exist because the guy at the shop never put them back in, NORE did he give them back to me, so i had oil **** all over my motor.

Today i went and drove over 200km to pick some up, install them, start my motor, and guess what? There's a 3rd plug that i didnt even see, and more oil spills out.

I guess me over looking these 3 plugs is a bit of my fault, but the fact that this shop didnt reassemble ANYTHING for me, and didnt give me back all the hardware required is complete bull****, and i would never recommend this piece of garbage shop to anyone. Lazy *** owner!.

Venting.
Old Dec 9, 2012, 03:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That sucks but there is a place for shop reviews on evoM