Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Mitsubishi Minute

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2002, 12:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I live pretty close to the CARMAX Mitsu next to Dulles airport in VA. Any idea on what their Evo plans are/if they are going to get a lot?
Old Jul 31, 2002, 12:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
carmax dulles

no idea how many dulles will get. i do know that they'll be the same prices and everything as the laurel store. same concept, just a different location. to be quite honest, i'm not sure why they went with two mitsu stores, although i suspect it's because mitsu is giving away dealerships for free, whereas companies like chevy and ford charge a franchise fee.

dulles is about half the size of laurel though, so just make sure you check the inventory for both sites when the cars start coming in.

as a side note, any of you md/dc/va ppl ever been to extreme? they overcharge for their parts and stuff, but they're knowledgeable as far as mitsus. they're also branching out to include vw/audi tuning. i got my afx udp installed there (hella expensive labor, but it was neat to see all the dsm's lined up in the parking lot).

in case you never heard of them, those are the guys who took a us-spec mirage, threw the 4g63 in it, and slapped on the evo bumper.