Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Help! Im so confuesed

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2013, 11:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help! Im so confuesed

Okay, So im going to upgrade my IC pipes and IC and intake. I think im going to go with ETS 3 or 3.5in core and with the stock route pipes. But im confused on what options to pick as to im going to run Recirc. BOV, but im going to run a Tial Recirc< BOV, But when I go to click the option for the Tial flange it says that its unavailable with the stock route option but with the short route it lets me pick that, the only thing it lets me pick with stock route is stock flange. Im also looking to get the ETS intake with MAF as I am going to stick with that.

Thanks
Old Oct 24, 2013, 12:43 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i'm also running the stock route ets pipes with the recirc tial qr bov and ets intake.
you can just order the upper intercooler pipe with no flanges welded and just order the tial flange separately and have the flange welded yourself; that's what I did. i'm not sure why there isn't an option for it.
Old Oct 24, 2013, 01:04 AM
Evolving Member

Location: Detroit metro area Michigan/Washington DC metro area
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
I'd reccomend calling and talking to micheal or just finding him here on EVOm he may be able to help in this situation.
Old Oct 24, 2013, 08:12 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts
We don't have a jigged location for the TiAL on the stock route. We can sell the pipe w/o flange welded and you can welded it locally where it fits correctly. This is the only way to get a stock route with a TiAL flange.

Michael
Old Oct 24, 2013, 10:29 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ETS Michael
We don't have a jigged location for the TiAL on the stock route. We can sell the pipe w/o flange welded and you can welded it locally where it fits correctly. This is the only way to get a stock route with a TiAL flange.

Michael

im also runing there intercooler pipes and intake also there 3.5 front mount and love it everything fits.perfect and great prices recommended ETS
Old Oct 24, 2013, 03:38 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by JaYr_EvO9

im also runing there intercooler pipes and intake also there 3.5 front mount and love it everything fits.perfect and great prices recommended ETS
agreed! ets is awesome!