Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Shipping your car

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2014, 09:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question other then wear and tear on you car from driving Why ship? did you not buy a drivers car Why not drive It and i know that higher miles lowers value for resale but damn.... ITs an evo Drive the **** outta it thats why ou bought it have fun.
Old Jan 31, 2014, 10:13 AM
Evolved Member

Received 148 Likes on 122 Posts
Originally Posted by SonofEvo
Question other then wear and tear on you car from driving Why ship? did you not buy a drivers car Why not drive It and i know that higher miles lowers value for resale but damn.... ITs an evo Drive the **** outta it thats why ou bought it have fun.
yours must be a used up pile lol some people don't like bugs in they'r intercooler and radiator and tar and rock chips everywhere from highway driving. Usually people have a second "beater" for that that's equally as capable of the evo and just as fun.
Old Mar 11, 2014, 12:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blkmambaVENOM
yours must be a used up pile lol some people don't like bugs in they'r intercooler and radiator and tar and rock chips everywhere from highway driving. Usually people have a second "beater" for that that's equally as capable of the evo and just as fun.
Finally someone understands me! , but i do understand all saying its a great way to know your car, but i do that everyday when i drive it