Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Dealer tried to scam me..

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:28 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Az3ar
man i read you hole post. i am sorry but you have issues. you are saying that Mitsu sold you a car the was hit????? i mean wtf its a brand new car. go under the car and look if there is any weldings if you know how to do that..... be nice to people they wont test your car when they know there is nothing wrong with it for sure. Are you a tech???? if so fix your own car with out buging people about gas smell in the oil. dude some people??
yea some people- Full disclosure is the law. Period
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:28 PM
Evolving Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MP5

Ive seen a few of your Amazing threads of proclaimation. May I ask you by what majic bullet is the gas finding its way into the oil system? Oh yea were you going to say blowby? If so would you say that is a properly seated sleeve and ring? But now we are back to square 1 and an unproperly specd engine

MP5 i applaud you for talking sense to that dude, whatever his handle is AZ3ar or something.

AZ3ar
can you not see the point. the poor guy just wanted evidence his car was worked on as per requested. for gods sake, i believe it is california law that if a mechanic replaces a part in your car, you are entitled to receive the part he replaced. WHY, in case of fraud from mechanics BS'ing people.

How does the Original poster know his car was worked on if there is no evidence. GEEz wake the **** up. if you think you're right that the EVO smells like gas please re-read MP5 posts again. At least he knows what he's talkng about, and all your stating are generalization with no FACTS.

God people like you make me so angry. The guy is trying to get what he deserves and your bashing him. Please if you do not have anyhthing constructive to say, lay off.

And to the mods, please do not delete this post because my statement is helpful to future posters who would like to bash on people that have legit claims.

thanks.
Nebo
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dude our cars run rich soo rich have you seen the dyno??? ask any EVO tech it is ok. alright tomorrow you all check your oil and smell it and you guys will smell gas.
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by MP5

Erase that!! Jesus you can be held liable for any action now!
It's the Internet for God's sake!

I own a Lamborghini Gallardo
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:32 PM
Evolving Member

man i read you hole post. i am sorry but you have issues. you are saying that Mitsu sold you a car the was hit????? i mean wtf its a brand new car. go under the car and look if there is any weldings if you know how to do that..... be nice to people they wont test your car when they know there is nothing wrong with it for sure. Are you a tech???? if so fix your own car with out buging people about gas smell in the oil. dude some people??
so you're trying to tell me that when people take the car out for test drives that there is 0 chance that they could've gotten into an accident or that when they are moving the cars into the lot they are so skilled and careful that they never ever dinged the car and had to replace some parts. You are so naive.
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:33 PM
MP5
In Timeout

dude our cars run rich soo rich have you seen the dyno??? ask any EVO tech it is ok. alright tomorrow you all check your oil and smell it and you guys will smell gas.
You have really shown the depth of your knowledge I dont give a rat if you are dumping 4:1 worth of gas in there if it leaks past the rings (thats were the oil is FYI) its a non specd cylinder Meaning low compression, low power and the gas smell YOU have in your oil ( I was bright enough to listen to my tuner and use mineral for breakin)
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:33 PM

Originally posted by ImportPePe
Edited for insensitive comments supposedly
Yeah Mark Mitsu in Scottsdale is screwed, they have like 5 03 evos just sitiing on the lot, and one of the red ones has a huge scratch on the right fender. They will prob never move these things.
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:34 PM
MP5
In Timeout

It's the Internet for God's sake!

I own a Lamborghini Gallardo
Evo breaks better than the Gallardo did you get the Key Lime color? I am only looking out for you man
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
why would you ask for something that does not make any sense??? for example i am a programmer if some one comes and ask me some weird *** question about the program i will be like what the hell man. I know that this guy spent $30000 on his EVO, we all did but he cant go there and ask for cc for free cuz he smells gas in his oil... Mitsu corp wont pay for it at all. However, I know that the SM in that dealer was an idiot why would he lie from the first place, that’s something i can understand.. by the way about my posts here i do make a point and I turbocharged many many cars so I know hek more than you do.
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:36 PM
Evolved Member

I know, but I just don't understand why some would take comments from an Internet forum seriously.

I can say I own a Lamborghini Gallardo and track it hard, yet everyone is expecting to believe me?
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:37 PM
MP5
In Timeout

I know, but I just don't understand why some would take comments from an Internet forum seriously.

I can say I own a Lamborghini Gallardo and track it hard, yet everyone is expecting to believe me?
Only if you got the Key Lime color
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:37 PM
Evolving Member

az3ar, your ignorance is phenomenal. they DON'T know there's nothing wrong with the car, because they WON'T test it, which is the whole point of a warranty in the first place, isn't it? and it's very common for "brand new" vehicles to have small accidents and so forth before getting to the lot, such as would require a new paint job. his issue isn't that in and of itself, it's that THE PAINT DOESN'T MATCH. if the paint is visibly a different color, he has a viable and reasonable justification for complaint.

i see nothing wrong with his being upset with mitsubishi. what i can't understand, however, is YOUR hostility towards HIM.

some people indeed...
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:38 PM

last EVOS are loud hard to drive, notchy and they need srvice all the time so if it is not your type a car then go and trade it in.
My evo is moderately loud, easy as hell to drive, and doesn't feel notchy. Maybe somethings wrong with mine

He didn't say it was in a 3 car pile up, it might have had its rear bumper cracked while being delivered to the dealership

Be nice to people? The guy only got mad after the sales manager started getting pissed that a customer was actually trying to make sure the techs did work on his brand new car. Why should the guy have to do work on his brand new car that is under warranty still.
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:38 PM
MP5
In Timeout

why would you ask for something that does not make any sense??? for example i am a programmer if some one comes and ask me some weird *** question about the program i will be like what the hell man. I know that this guy spent $30000 on his EVO, we all did but he cant go there and ask for cc for free cuz he smells gas in his oil... Mitsu corp wont pay for it at all. However, I know that the SM in that dealer was an idiot why would he lie from the first place, that’s something i can understand.. by the way about my posts here i do make a point and I turbocharged many many cars so I know hek more than you do.
I know man for sure after all you do have a GTI
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:39 PM
Evolved Member

I got it in blue

I'm a sucka for blue, what do you expect?

Quick Reply: Dealer tried to scam me..