Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Dealer tried to scam me..

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
will you might get a scrach on your new car like my s2000 but you wont get a new car that was into an accident. i mean you can take them to court the next day if this happend. ask yourself why would they do that to loose there mitsu corp license for one car??? i am not against you here, i know where you are coming from but if i were you i will drive the car for the first 2 weeks see how it burns oil, how fast ?? left the car up and check any accident in the back, no matter how well they fixed it you still can see it if you are expert then take it back.. dont fight with them because you wont get no where( trust me)
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:45 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im actuall kinda scared of this guy hese crazier than I thought
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
whatever man good luck fixing your car with this type of Attitude
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:48 PM

This is my 1st time posting

And it will likely be one of your last if you don't improve your attitude. Name calling and threatening others are things that will not be tolerated on this site. You have been warned

Last edited by Secret Chimp; Mar 2, 2004 at 10:59 PM.
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:52 PM
Evolved Member

as.three.ar.se I understand why so much code is being outsourced now.. That's a substantial collection of cars you own. You have and Evo, S4, GTI, and s2000? You must be quite a lucrative individual.
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:54 PM

Originally posted by Az3ar
whatever man good luck fixing your car with this type of Attitude
You don't happen to work for Stevens Creek Mitsubishi do you?
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:55 PM
Evolved Member

Most likely he does
Old Mar 2, 2004, 11:05 PM

Claiming turbo car has gas in oil is just plain BS. So does ur s4 or Gti have gas smell in the oil? I don't think so. This is not my 1st turbo car. I previously owned a 2001 audi s4 with stage 2+ before that I also owned an ko4ed audi a4 and have **** load of friends who own full built Gti s and audis and NONE, I said NONE, has any gas in their oil. I don't know what is wrong with you or what happened today in ur life, but it clearly tells me you atleast woke up on the wronge side of your bed. I brought my car to the dealer today because i have concerns with my new car. Is this illegal? It is the principle that I'm pissed about today. Is that wrong?

this is my audi s4, the one without gas in the oil, With the GIAC chip the car runs mad rich and NO, NO, NO gas is inside my oil at all. If you really do own a gti or audi you should know that the car runs really rich stock or tuned and no gas should be inside your oil if you car is healthy.

Last edited by TheeVOoNE; Mar 2, 2004 at 11:11 PM.
Old Mar 2, 2004, 11:19 PM

rust in rear bumper

hello,
this may be totally off the topic, but i was told by a few friends who own the EVO that majority of the EVOs here in the US have rust in the rear bumpers. they said it's right there when you take off your bumper cover. is that true???
Old Mar 2, 2004, 11:24 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by nebolic
yo man i feel your pain, heres another story that is f'ed with stevens creek mitsubishi.

about 1 month ago, my rear tailights blew out and my abs light went on, i took it into the dealer (stevens creek), long story short they changed 2 fuses and voided my warranty because i have an aftermarket radio installed in there. i had to pay $60 for 2 fuses

however 3 days ago, the same thing happened so i took it to another dealership.

and guess what, they actually diagonised my car and found a bad electronic circuit board in my EVO and said its a manufactur defect and will be replacing the parts under warranty.

So later on this month i am going back to stevens creek mitusibhis and ***** the hell out of those guys and get my $60 back from those *******s. I went through the same thing, the service manager was being a dick to me. all in all, i will make a big scene on a busy day so other "potential buyers" can be aware that STEVENS creek mitsubishi is full of ****.

so dont worry man, if you dont argue your case, i'll be sure to argue mine and make a big *** scene to embarrass those ****ers, i've scheduled a few days off work so i'll be lurking there for a few days at the end of this month.

Nebo
rofl u crack me up.. good stuff keep it up :]
Old Mar 2, 2004, 11:30 PM
Evolving Member

word, getting back whats rightfully mine.
Old Mar 2, 2004, 11:33 PM
Evolving Member

Re: rust in rear bumper

Originally posted by aristal
hello,
this may be totally off the topic, but i was told by a few friends who own the EVO that majority of the EVOs here in the US have rust in the rear bumpers. they said it's right there when you take off your bumper cover. is that true???
umm im not sure.. but there has been a thread about some guy with this problem.. and a few saying they have it also
Old Mar 2, 2004, 11:43 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by MP5

yea some people- Full disclosure is the law. Period
I don't know man - when I bought my ITR in '98, the hood was dented bad in shipping. They got a new hood and repainted it and made a big deal out of how they didn't need to discount it to me because they could just cancel the deal and sell the car as new without disclosure. Maybe they were bluffing?
Old Mar 2, 2004, 11:49 PM
Evolving Member

Az3ar here is a really good damn reason to ask for the actual data. my fiance brings her car in because it feels like the engine in misfiring when the gas gets below 1/4 tank. the dealer said they looked at it and that it was a common problem w/ the car and the gas gauge was programed wrong, i thought this was a little strange but didnt really think nething of it. about a month later she asks me to drive it to listen to a noise. the noise is a thrown rod, on our way to the dealership the engine blew. turns out when they made the car they put timing marks in the wrong place, and when the timing chain was replaced it wasnt timed correctly causing the thrown rod causing a blown engine. now its out of warranty and guess who is **** outta luck. so get off this guys *** because he wants his $30,000 car to run right
Old Mar 2, 2004, 11:56 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Originally posted by ez76

I don't know man - when I bought my ITR in '98, the hood was dented bad in shipping. They got a new hood and repainted it and made a big deal out of how they didn't need to discount it to me because they could just cancel the deal and sell the car as new without disclosure. Maybe they were bluffing?
My rule is if a car dealers lips are moving or the salesmens lips are moving because the GM is marionetting him up the backside then its a lie. There is nothing more vile and defiling than having to walk into a import car dealership. I really think its a work for food program for probate cons that noone bothered to tell me about.

Quick Reply: Dealer tried to scam me..