Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

->vendetta Motors Took My Money And Kept The Product !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2004, 02:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by XRS-Lift
DRC Imports did the same thing to me. I sent them back a faulty forge bov for a exchange/refund. He said he never recieved it and i got screwed. And now they are no where to be found.
Hmmmm...you never know, guys like this aren't that common, they set up shops, shut them down, etc, maybe you did find them?

Just like maybe I will find my Vendetta money

Vendetta
Old Mar 4, 2004, 02:56 PM

wow, how the internet rumors fly around quickly.

this whole thing is simply a mistake, or a misunderstanding. the injectors i sent you worked just fine. I considered them new, because they had been no more tested by me....than they have now been by you. they worked just fine, and were as advertised to the best of my knowlegde. we arent out to screw anyone around. also, to the best of my knowledge, we have not recieved the parts back. there were two other people working with us at the time you sent the injectors back, either one of them could have signed george w bush for them, it doesnt mean that GW works for me and recieved yer injectors back. Neither of those two people work at the shop anymore, and we are still trying to get to the bottom of this ordeal. But you can assuredly help the cause by starting flaming threads on the internet about our shop, which before you....has had a near perfect reputation.
Old Mar 4, 2004, 03:02 PM

Originally posted by Rinse
Frankly I don't like the way I got "dragged" into this. If you want to implicate me in any way go ahead. Simply put, I had a good experience with the shop and you had a bad one. If I seem defensive you better believe it. I have no affliliation with the shop other than a SATISFIED customer. If you have any questions feel free to ASK me instead of making shadowy remarks about someone you have no information about. My aim name is "rinse97" and it's the same on Yahoo. Cheers.

Relax 'Rinse' yeah I already know what your AIM name is. Just thought you might have met 'Dylan' per chance seeing as you are the only person on this forum that I know of who had service from Vendetta Motors so you are therefore the first person whom I would wonder may have heard of or met 'Dylan' per chance? If I need to implicate anyone it will be in no uncertain terms, others on this forum must surely know who you are anyway
Old Mar 4, 2004, 03:11 PM

Originally posted by Teeth

Relax 'Rinse' yeah I already know what your AIM name is. Just thought you might have met 'Dylan' per chance seeing as you are the only person on this forum that I know of who had service from Vendetta Motors so you are therefore the first person whom I would wonder may have heard of or met 'Dylan' per chance? If I need to implicate anyone it will be in no uncertain terms, others on this forum must surely know who you are anyway
If so then why didn't you contact me via email/pm/aim or any other venue?

I have not met Dylan but know many people that have.

As for other people on this forum knowing me, thats pretty unlikely as I only purchased my Evo late last year and haven't made many attempts to post on this forum but plan to rememdy that in the near future.

Old Mar 4, 2004, 03:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by Vendetta Motors

this whole thing is simply a mistake, or a misunderstanding. the injectors i sent you worked just fine. I considered them new, because they had been no more tested by me....than they have now been by you. they worked just fine, and were as advertised to the best of my knowlegde. we arent out to screw anyone around. also, to the best of my knowledge, we have not recieved the parts back. there were two other people working with us at the time you sent the injectors back, either one of them could have signed george w bush for them, it doesnt mean that GW works for me and recieved yer injectors back. Neither of those two people work at the shop anymore, and we are still trying to get to the bottom of this ordeal. But you can assuredly help the cause by starting flaming threads on the internet about our shop, which before you....has had a near perfect reputation.
^^^That's crap^^^ and I am nothing but a casual observer. If you want to fix it, fix it. The guy has a sig from your shop, which YOU are responsible for...dunno bout dudes that left, got fired, caught on fire, whatever, YOU are still responsible. He started this thread because you aren't fixing it, he wants to get his money back, and keep people like me from doing business with you. He is successful with me, now all he needs is his money.
Old Mar 4, 2004, 03:44 PM

Damn straight it was a mistake!!!

Sure they worked fine, for 370cc low impedance injectors!!!

Funny how I get quick and detailed replies now isn't it?

You said that you tested them on your car...not exactly a flow bench??

How about Jesse Davis on the log, you are responsible either way. Why didn't you ask what the package looked like? the delivery time and day? you said "the time" ...interesting how you appear to know when the injectors were received, readers should read that part carefully now.

You just said "Neither of those two people work at the shop anymore" - so they were working for you then...thank that's all I need to know...want to think about 3 lettered abbreviations now???

Pay for the mistake and there's no longer a problem now is there...how were you intending on getting to the bottom of it when you cancelled my payment request?!?!! I bet YOU WEREN'T DOING A THING!!!
Old Mar 4, 2004, 04:12 PM

bad shops suck ***
Old Mar 4, 2004, 04:17 PM
Evolved Member

Location: Work - New York, Alaska, Mexico or the Caribbean. -Home - Tx Hill Country
Originally posted by MP5

I was hoping there was another Vendetta. I cant believe that those guys seem cool as hell and is were I was going to get a clutch put in. Robert you done business with them? I didnt know they had injectors
I havn't done any business with them, but I've been watching for the Ti exhaust they've been promising.
Old Mar 4, 2004, 04:21 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Guys dont jump their *** right now as we really dont have all the info. Rest assured that this loudmouth hooligan is in Austin and I hate unhonest car shops. But right now Im not willing to hang them. Some people get all riled up when a noob finally joins the club to raise hell. He might be right but we should be nonjudgemental at this point.
Old Mar 4, 2004, 05:40 PM
Evolving Member

MP5 I respect that, but I wouldn't have said a thing until Vendetta motors came back with that moronic response.
Old Mar 4, 2004, 06:52 PM
Evolving Member

i work for a bank, and there is one thing we know right off the bat! CUSTOMER.....IS...ALWAYS...RIGHT! if you wanted to settle this, there should not be a second thought, send the money or send the right product with a freebie for the whole situation. you don't look at an xray and say we have cancer and say i will research it some more! you start to kill the cancer right now don't wait to kill it!

we all make mistakes it's human. don't be greedy, do right by the customer WHO paid upfront.
Old Mar 4, 2004, 06:54 PM

Originally posted by DARKMETHOD
i work for a bank, and there is one thing we know right off the bat! CUSTOMER.....IS...ALWAYS...RIGHT! if you wanted to settle this, there should not be a second thought, send the money or send the right product with a freebie for the whole situation. you don't look at an xray and say we have cancer and say i will research it some more! you start to kill the cancer right now don't wait to kill it!

we all make mistakes it's human. don't be greedy, do right by the customer WHO paid upfront.
I'm sorry but the customer is not always right. Flawed logic at best.
Old Mar 4, 2004, 06:59 PM

I'm sorry but the customer is not always right. Flawed logic at best.
oh wait? you're a customer and all?...maybe you're not right either?

Has anyone actually seen this guy in real life???
Old Mar 4, 2004, 09:08 PM

Originally posted by Teeth

oh wait? you're a customer and all?...maybe you're not right either?

Has anyone actually seen this guy in real life???
Simple fact is...nobody is right all of the time therefore the logic of the above poster is flawed. They (the customer) is right most of the time but not ALL of the time. Always and never are very definitive terms =)

I've seen him in real life, shaken his hand even.
Old Mar 4, 2004, 09:19 PM

Simple fact is...nobody is right all of the time therefore the logic of the above poster is flawed. They (the customer) is right most of the time but not ALL of the time. Always and never are very definitive terms =)

I've seen him in real life, shaken his hand even.
Which guy?