Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

->vendetta Motors Took My Money And Kept The Product !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2004, 06:54 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As a business owner, let me give my opinion on this whole situation.

When an employee, current or ex, is at your premises and is working, he or she is representing you and your company. If they were assigned the task of signing for packages, they are signing on behalf of your company. If they stole it or otherwise misplaced it, YOUR company is responsible. I don't care if they sign George W. Bush, it's still received by your company.

If the customer approaches you in private, asking to resolve a situation like this, and presents to you evidence that the package did arrive at your location, and that the package was signed for, he has every right to ask for his refund. If you plead ignorance and say that you never got a package, then the whole mail order business is flawed because:

The president of Dell does not sign for every package the receive, and he has no way to track every employee that comes and goes, he BESTOWS his trust upon the shipping dock guys to actually act on his behalf.. if a package does go missing, I am sure his company will do the right thing and refund the money

-joe
Old Apr 22, 2004, 08:45 AM
Evolved Member

Re: Jesse doesn't know it yet but he is going to pay my money back...watch this space

Originally posted by Teeth
Jesse doesn't know it yet but he is going to pay my money back...watch this space
I heard this weekend that Jesse doesn't work at Vendetta anymore. Are you going after Jesse or Vendetta?
Old Apr 22, 2004, 08:49 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow this reminds me of my ordeal with PFS. I never did get my money back...

The EVO owners have power if you guys use it. If it turns out the vendor is full of crap (not saying it is) you all should run them out of business. There is NO room for dishonest vendors, make the point and be assured other vendors will begin to act accordingly.

I wish I publicized my dispute with PFS instead I marked it up as a lesson learned. He still continues on this day with his cars breaking down in every magazine show down....what a great tuner

Last edited by My R2; Apr 22, 2004 at 01:35 PM.
Old Apr 23, 2004, 09:34 PM

Re: Re: Jesse doesn't know it yet but he is going to pay my money back...watch this space

Originally posted by iodine23

I heard this weekend that Jesse doesn't work at Vendetta anymore. Are you going after Jesse or Vendetta?
All the same, all that happens is 'not Jesse' puts out the word about his new job at Wagon Trail - kinda like 'not Reigning Performance' never paying the IRS.

Jesse works for me now.
Old Apr 23, 2004, 11:42 PM
Evolving Member

i have met jesse and dylan in person...and both are good guys...

im more than sure that this is a misunderstanding that theyll deal with....

i dont know what theyre ccurrent situation is cuz i havent been much in the austin carscene for a few months....and a friend of mine just bought theyre mirage.....

but theyve always been good guys as long as ive known them
Old May 17, 2004, 05:40 PM

Thumbs up Pulling Teeth

This is so everyone knows that Dylan refunded the money, plus he even refunded the freight both ways too from a fully verified account. Jesse has no more debts to pay to me now but I hope he makes things right with Dylan and has better luck in future employment, sometimes even good people fall short. Oh and it turns out Dylans email was correct after all, not sure why we had problems emailing earlier. So anyway...REFUND RECEIVED!!!

Here's pulling Teeth !!!
Old May 17, 2004, 05:58 PM
Evolved Member

At least you got your money back!