Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

->vendetta Motors Took My Money And Kept The Product !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2004, 11:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
->vendetta Motors Took My Money And Kept The Product !!!!!!!!!!!

Vendetta Motors took my money for injectors that were supposed to be:

1. 550cc
2. High impedance
3. Brand new

The reality:

1. They flowed 370cc
2. They were low impedance
3. They were not brand new
(because later turned out that he said he had them installed on his car!)

So I returned them. Mr J Davis signed for them on delivery, it's all logged. As far as

Vendetta Motors were concerned, they were never received. Then when asked about how that

could actually be the case, supposedly someone else must have signed for them yet if that

were true how come he never asked any details to help locate it, such as when it was

delivered, colour of package or anything? After that I did not get any further in

negotiating myself, actually he reverted to disputing they were correct!!! This has cost me

over $250 including freight, testing and the purchase price of the injectors. I gave him my

word that it WILL cost him money and that I WILL do EVERYTHING possible within the law to

reconcile this situation and get MY MONEY.

Next thing I get an email from a guy with a non-existant email address, who calls himself

'Dylan Conner' and says he was the owner of Vendetta Motors and that we were both defrauded

by an ex-employee, there was also a phone number on the email which is also not valid.

'Dylan Conner' ?? Should be asking 'Rinse' about that one maybe? He seems to know a lot

about Jesse So now I am supposed to feel sorry for 'Dylan' and forget about the whole

thing because I cannot contact him, 'Conner' ? how can the guy exist without an email or

phone that works?

Vendetta Motors phone number is listed under Reigning Performance by the way. Reigning is a

shop that moved around a bit and now it appears to be trading as Vendetta Motors, 'Tim' and

'Mark' worked at Reigning apparently. Any help or more info would be appreciated.
Old Mar 4, 2004, 11:30 AM
MP5
In Timeout

Re: ->vendetta Motors Took My Money And Kept The Product !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Teeth
Vendetta Motors took my money for injectors that were supposed to be:

1. 550cc
2. High impedance
3. Brand new

The reality:

1. They flowed 370cc
2. They were low impedance
3. They were not brand new
(because later turned out that he said he had them installed on his car!)

So I returned them. Mr J Davis signed for them on delivery, it's all logged. As far as

Vendetta Motors were concerned, they were never received. Then when asked about how that

could actually be the case, supposedly someone else must have signed for them yet if that

were true how come he never asked any details to help locate it, such as when it was

delivered, colour of package or anything? After that I did not get any further in

negotiating myself, actually he reverted to disputing they were correct!!! This has cost me

over $250 including freight, testing and the purchase price of the injectors. I gave him my

word that it WILL cost him money and that I WILL do EVERYTHING possible within the law to

reconcile this situation and get MY MONEY.

Next thing I get an email from a guy with a non-existant email address, who calls himself

'Dylan Conner' and says he was the owner of Vendetta Motors and that we were both defrauded

by an ex-employee, there was also a phone number on the email which is also not valid.

'Dylan Conner' ?? Should be asking 'Rinse' about that one maybe? He seems to know a lot

about Jesse So now I am supposed to feel sorry for 'Dylan' and forget about the whole

thing because I cannot contact him, 'Conner' ? how can the guy exist without an email or

phone that works?

Vendetta Motors phone number is listed under Reigning Performance by the way. Reigning is a

shop that moved around a bit and now it appears to be trading as Vendetta Motors, 'Tim' and

'Mark' worked at Reigning apparently. Any help or more info would be appreciated.
Were are you and vendetta at?
Old Mar 4, 2004, 11:33 AM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This happened to me with a big turbo vendor a long time ago. I sent my turbo back and they claimed that an empty, open box arrived. (And they signed for it~!) They expected me to buy that story.
Old Mar 4, 2004, 11:37 AM
Evolved Member

Location: Work - New York, Alaska, Mexico or the Caribbean. -Home - Tx Hill Country
Vendetta is in Austin. Here is what they list on their posts on this site.

Vendetta Motorsports
Austin, Texas
512-491-8555
Old Mar 4, 2004, 11:37 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally posted by Bimmubishi
This happened to me with a big turbo vendor a long time ago. I sent my turbo back and they claimed that an empty, open box arrived. (And they signed for it~!) They expected me to buy that story.
So, do tell...

And how did you resolve the issue?
Old Mar 4, 2004, 01:48 PM

Re: Re: ->vendetta Motors Took My Money And Kept The Product !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MP5

Were are you and vendetta at?
Past the point of refund, he has made that clear, I will not waste time pursuing a refund particularly, but will make sure this sticks to him wherever he hides, and make sure interest is paid on the amount and that he pays for every email I had to send him. Then I will sue his a$$

He made the choice, I gave fair warning...this is interest, my interest!

To see other posts do a search for "Vendetta Motors"
Old Mar 4, 2004, 01:56 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Originally posted by robertrinaustin
Vendetta is in Austin. Here is what they list on their posts on this site.

Vendetta Motorsports
Austin, Texas
512-491-8555
I was hoping there was another Vendetta. I cant believe that those guys seem cool as hell and is were I was going to get a clutch put in. Robert you done business with them? I didnt know they had injectors
Old Mar 4, 2004, 02:00 PM

Frankly I don't like the way I got "dragged" into this. If you want to implicate me in any way go ahead. Simply put, I had a good experience with the shop and you had a bad one. If I seem defensive you better believe it. I have no affliliation with the shop other than a SATISFIED customer. If you have any questions feel free to ASK me instead of making shadowy remarks about someone you have no information about. My aim name is "rinse97" and it's the same on Yahoo. Cheers.

Old Mar 4, 2004, 02:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by MP5

I was hoping there was another Vendetta. I cant believe that those guys seem cool as hell and is were I was going to get a clutch put in. Robert you done business with them? I didnt know they had injectors
Dude, just DIY.
Old Mar 4, 2004, 02:08 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Originally posted by iodine23

Dude, just DIY.
I do just about everything myself bro but when it comes to breaks and clutches my pp shrivles. Care to help me out? Whith the clutch mot the pp
Old Mar 4, 2004, 02:09 PM
Evolved Member

they must have had a vendetta. hahaha
Old Mar 4, 2004, 02:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally posted by MP5
I do just about everything myself bro but when it comes to breaks and clutches my pp shrivles
LOL.

The clutch isn't a fun job, so I'd rather let someone else do it. But when it comes to brakes...I won't let anyone touch them but me! I don't trust anyone to be as careful as I am.

Emre
Old Mar 4, 2004, 02:13 PM
Evolving Member

DRC Imports did the same thing to me. I sent them back a faulty forge bov for a exchange/refund. He said he never recieved it and i got screwed. And now they are no where to be found.
Old Mar 4, 2004, 02:28 PM

Originally posted by MP5

I read their posts, yeah all sounded cool to me too. That's why I bought from them, oh well some things are easier said than done.
Old Mar 4, 2004, 02:36 PM

Originally posted by rentaslut
they must have had a vendetta. hahaha
Guys, how about doing a look up for Reigning Performance in Austin, TX. Then check the number with the one Vendetta Motorsports leaves at the bottom of posts, they are the same, so is the address. Reigning Performance used to be located in Burnett Rd and also Gracy Farms, they had a website too. I believe the place in Wagon Trail got shut down some while ago, not sure why.