Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Anyone have experience with Omega 360 Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2014, 08:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone have experience with Omega 360 Motorsports

I was wondering if anyone has bought from this company before? They are a vendor here on EvoM. And if anyone has tried using their rear support bar?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Evolution-VIII-XI-8-9-JDM-Rear-Bumper-Support-Crash-Bar-/141025779542?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20d5ca9f56&vxp=mtr
Old Mar 8, 2014, 09:49 PM
Evolving Member

I'm actually installing mine tomorrow. As I'm looking at it now, the only real thing I'm trying to figure out is how to attach the license plate lights?? Lol I may just have to zip tie them somewhere. Lol
Old Mar 9, 2014, 07:06 PM

If you could let me know how that turns out, that would be great! Pics if you can
Old Mar 11, 2014, 10:32 AM
Evolving Member

Pics

Here are some pics of the piece installed and the end results.

It's was an easy install, fit perfectly, the license plate fits perfectly and the license plate lights fit well, light well and are hidden perfectly. All in all a good product by a great company.

Also when I was buying the crash bar they were very communicative and friendly through all our PM's on here. I'm definitely going to be getting some custom support stuff made by them in the future.

On a last note they have a group buy thing going on to get the bars for cheaper. I got mine at the group buy price when I got it. Just send them a PM. Here is a link to the thread

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...group-buy.html

Old Mar 11, 2014, 04:26 PM

Looking sweet bro! thanks for the pics and update
Old Mar 15, 2014, 10:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The owner of this shop is a very nice and trust worthy guy all his custom work is affordable and great quality
Old Oct 18, 2015, 05:02 PM

I have been scammed by omega 360 motorsport

Hello every one i have been scammed by omega 360 motorsport

the story.....

In 21may 2015 i placed order for my customer evo x for parts that cost $7,657.57 usd ( turbo kit, stroker , clutch , radiator , head gasket)
and they ask me to pay anther $597 usd for shipping since i'm international customer

after 3 month of chasing by email's & phone call's they send me package with the crank shaft and the radiator only.

Again for anther two month trying to get the rest of my order with no replay from them so i opened dispute on paypal.

Two day's only and they send me an email advising me that my order is ready to ship and they will ship it out only if i cancel the dispute on paypal so i did and cancel the dispute and since that time i never hear from them any update and i called and send many email's but no replay.

I post my story here so every one should take care when order from them or maybe can get advice what should i do
Old Oct 19, 2015, 02:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
John is a stand up Guy that has been scammed by many International customers.... Judging by the fact this is your first post I dont believe a word you are saying.