Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Post deleted?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2014, 12:35 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by EvoJoeIX
It can be fixed. Just will take some time and money

Maybe i missed it, But why are you not having your insurance pay for it?
Yup, bought it wrecked. I explained in my first post that it looked better with the remains of the bumper and hood covering most of the damage. So i sort of got screwed over. But I gave it a quote of around 2-3k to fix. But that can completely change when i start digging into the engine bay.
Old Mar 17, 2014, 04:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It looks like you got every bit of 2-3 grand in parts alone if your going to be doing all the work yourself, that's a start. You should take a picture dead on from the front. Its hard to tell if it has mass amounts of front rail sway or its just an illusion from the core support being all mangled.
Old Mar 17, 2014, 07:15 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by macadoo355
It looks like you got every bit of 2-3 grand in parts alone if your going to be doing all the work yourself, that's a start. You should take a picture dead on from the front. Its hard to tell if it has mass amounts of front rail sway or its just an illusion from the core support being all mangled.
Will do. Its not every day that i get to see it since its at my friends shop around 30 miles from where i live. I just snapped quick photos for myself to look at and examine lol. Its probably an ilusion, the fram itself is in good condition, just the radiator support is screwed up. That along with headlights is going to be the most expensive thing for me, and putting it back on frame with paint.