Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

HELP NEEDED URGENT!Evo IV seriously pissing me off

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2014, 02:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sheasta
Sweet. One problem solved. Now as someone else already said that sounds like fuel cutout. This is happening most likely because it's not tuned, you can't get enough fuel there with stock fueling, or some other component is bad which is least likely (I had this issue when my ecu fried the pins for maf communication and was getting bad readings.) Again, this could possibly have something to do with running a blow of valve vent to atmosphere on a Maf car.
Thanks mate your a legend that goes for all you others that have taken the time out to help me out thank you all now my only problem is I'm just cutting out at high revs or boost and white smoke......we had a lot of oil in the exhaust when turbo was changed, how long does that take to blow out?..? anybody could tell me how they have their external waste gates hooked up ,hookup wastegate then tune