Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Question on ac condenser

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2014, 07:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question on ac condenser

Does anyone know if ac condensers changed throughout the years for xiii-ix? I am looking for one for my ix but it looks different than the ones most people are selling. The left and right side of mine have lines looped all the way down where as the ones I see do not. See pic.
Attached Thumbnails Question on ac condenser-img_0365.jpg  
Old Mar 22, 2014, 06:01 AM
Evolved Member

Bump...

Still trying to find out.
Old Mar 22, 2014, 08:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where did you look these items up at? Places like autozone list tons of stuff for our cars but 60% of the stuff is for the regular lancer and not the Evo. I.E. spark plug boots is a good example. Also they list 4 different power steering pumps and none of them work.....your best bet is to buy one used in the classified section on here or new at the dealer. Another thing to consider is if the picture you are looking at is the actual item or just a random generic picture for representation purposes.
Old Mar 22, 2014, 03:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jrainwater
Where did you look these items up at? Places like autozone list tons of stuff for our cars but 60% of the stuff is for the regular lancer and not the Evo. I.E. spark plug boots is a good example. Also they list 4 different power steering pumps and none of them work.....your best bet is to buy one used in the classified section on here or new at the dealer. Another thing to consider is if the picture you are looking at is the actual item or just a random generic picture for representation purposes.
Looked at one one of the forum members is selling that's why I am asking since they looked different.