Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo V vendors in North America

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2014, 06:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo V vendors in North America

I've got an Evo V rs that I just parked for its first round of overhaul/upgrades. I have been researching Evo V parts for months now but do to drive train issues I parked it earlier then I was hoping. Does anyone know of part suppliers and shops with Evo V knowledge in north America? I'm slowly learning what is interchangeable from the later evo's but its a slow and sometimes costly process.
Thank you,
Old Mar 25, 2014, 07:56 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
pretty much all engine/drivetrain/suspension parts from the evo 8/9 are interchangeable with the evo 5/6 except for a few things mainly the mivec head on the evo9 and of course body pieces obviously dont match so u should be good in purchasing newer parts and just swapping them over. some parts may need a little modding to make them fit but its not too difficult maybe a little cutting here or a new coupler there but for the most part u can make em work. theres a thread on here recently that has most of the components listed if not u can check out lancerregister.com they have lots of threads on this topic
Old Mar 26, 2014, 04:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Right Drive.

www.rightdriveparts.com

Talk to Daryl, he runs the whole parts division there. Depending on what you're looking for, I'm sure he can get it for you. They're based out of Toronto, Ontario as well.