Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Car detailing, what do they use after they wash?

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2014, 04:44 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ok Aussie! Buy a simple spray for plastics and shine once in a while as you want. No need to clean those hoses with a special spray. As I told you in a year you will damage your hoses! Dust will stick to hoses with any spray, use just water.

Can you show as a photo of your engine bay?
Old May 9, 2014, 08:57 AM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 704 Likes on 592 Posts
Old May 9, 2014, 04:58 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mavraolan
ok Aussie! Buy a simple spray for plastics and shine once in a while as you want. No need to clean those hoses with a special spray. As I told you in a year you will damage your hoses! Dust will stick to hoses with any spray, use just water.

Can you show as a photo of your engine bay?
[IMG][/IMG]

Nothing too exciting at this stage and sorry about the ****ty pic.

Ordered some engine-dress up hardware from the supplier. e.g metal spark plug plate, polished exhaust manifold cover etc.

will upload a better one soon.

How about yourself.
The bonnet (hood) is UP on your profile pic. You must have some goodies under there
Old May 10, 2014, 05:01 AM
Evolving Member

There's nothing special in my engine bay or any exterior parts. I like to keep things close to stock.
This is a 430 HP car with stock engine and turbo.

I found some pictures of my car I took a month ago. Pretty much the same except the IC pipes. I don't have any recent photo's with the pipes.
Attached Thumbnails Car detailing, what do they use after they wash?-20140413_091626.jpg   Car detailing, what do they use after they wash?-20140413_091643.jpg   Car detailing, what do they use after they wash?-20140413_091758.jpg   Car detailing, what do they use after they wash?-20130704_190349_hdr.jpg   Car detailing, what do they use after they wash?-20140413_091210.jpg  

Old May 10, 2014, 04:30 PM
Evolving Member

There's nothing special in my engine bay or any exterior parts. I like to keep things close to stock.
This is a 430 HP car with stock engine and turbo.

I found some pictures of my car I took a month ago. Pretty much the same except the IC pipes. I don't have any recent photo's with the pipes.
That looks great, Pretty much what i would like to achieve with the aesthetics of the engine bay.

430hp at the wheels? with stock turbo & complete internals?

How did you manage to achieve that?, To be honest i didn't think it be possible, and by the way… we have very poor tuners here.
Old May 10, 2014, 09:33 PM
Evolving Member

I said 430 HP....not at the wheels I wish at the wheels too. Same here.....don't have any really good tuners.
Next month I am going to install water/methanol and hopefully get remote tune by tscompusa. I would be happy with 370 WHP+ (mustang dyno)

How many WHP on yours?
Old May 10, 2014, 10:28 PM
Evolving Member

I said 430 HP....not at the wheels I wish at the wheels too. Same here.....don't have any really good tuners.
Next month I am going to install water/methanol and hopefully get remote tune by tscompusa. I would be happy with 370 WHP+ (mustang dyno)

How many WHP on yours?
Ill PM, bit off topic.