Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

problems with lancershop.com

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2014, 04:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I didn't have an issue with them when I ordered parts in the past.
Old Aug 3, 2014, 11:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I dot understand how Lancershop is still around. I remember back when I first got my evo back in 2009 folks were telling me to stay away from them. If you search on here you Im sure you will find tons of bad reviews.
Old Aug 4, 2014, 03:23 AM
Evolving Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
$600 shipped sounds right for the JDM rear bumper but yeah I got mine from mitsubishiparts.net. I also spoke directly to Russell and he hooked it up
Old Aug 4, 2014, 04:54 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evo.matt
$600 shipped sounds right for the JDM rear bumper but yeah I got mine from mitsubishiparts.net. I also spoke directly to Russell and he hooked it up
these come in WW only correct.
Old Aug 4, 2014, 01:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Viegasjuice
these come in WW only correct.
Correct
Old Aug 5, 2014, 04:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Purchase from vendors who support and participate in the evo community: Buschur, AMS, etc. Lancershop stinks.
Old Aug 6, 2014, 06:45 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sparky
Purchase from vendors who support and participate in the evo community: Buschur, AMS, etc. Lancershop stinks.

AMS has moved on from the evo scene a while ago.
Old Aug 6, 2014, 03:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by xPSYCHOxWHITEx
I ordered a evo 9 JDM rear bumper from them paid for it and got invoiced 3 days later they email me telling me they want 200 more dollars for shipping on top of the 200 i already paid for shipping. Long story short I do not want to do business with them. Anybody know another place to pick up an oem jdm rear
to OP; honestly it seems like you're just whining. Sometimes the business you're buying from, doesn't have the best system to determine shipping costs. In which case they will correct it after the receive the order and do whats needed to get the difference.

If you contact them and say that you aren't interested any more because of the cost difference and they try to say that they won't. Then come and start a thread that they suck. Otherwise, this threads garbage.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 07:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
read the thread, and came to bust some bubbles. i have not dealt with lancershop, but ordered my jdm rear through mitsubishiparts.net. i would advise to stray from them as well. when i ordered mine, it was part of the last batch that came painted. waited 6 months for it to arrive, and when it did i was in horror. soon as i pulled in and seen it sitting in nothing but foam paper my stomach dropped. low and behold as soon as i took the "bubble wrap" off it it had numerous huge dents in it. i contacted them and they said they were no longer getting painted ones, and if i wanted to return it i would be put back on the waiting list. the only offer i got was to go to a body shop and get a quote and they would pay to fix it. when i sent estimates i never heard back from them. never again will i deal with mitsubishiparts.net. i also asked why they removed the bumper from the box it came in from japan. also never received an answer to that question.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 08:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Just an FYI regarding the jdm bumpers: MMNA got wise to how popular these are now and they have been stocking them in US warehouses for a while.
There are currently about 70 of them in stock in the US and more arriving all the time. Any dealership can order one and have it in 2 days now.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 08:19 PM
Evolved Member

I ordered mine thru russell at mitsuparts and had a great experience. It was a great price and shipped the very nezt day arrived well packed with no damage I would recommend them.
Old Aug 8, 2014, 11:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by TommiM
I dot understand how Lancershop is still around. I remember back when I first got my evo back in 2009 folks were telling me to stay away from them. If you search on here you Im sure you will find tons of bad reviews.
This.
Old Aug 8, 2014, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by ezzey
to OP; honestly it seems like you're just whining. Sometimes the business you're buying from, doesn't have the best system to determine shipping costs. In which case they will correct it after the receive the order and do whats needed to get the difference.

If you contact them and say that you aren't interested any more because of the cost difference and they try to say that they won't. Then come and start a thread that they suck. Otherwise, this threads garbage.
Ya its defiantly not their fault because they don't have a good system in place for something their business depends on.....and what are you trying to say here...? If you contact them and say that you aren't interested any more because of the cost difference and they try to say that they won't