Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Newb (future) Evo 9 owner, question for someone located in Illinois

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2014, 08:59 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Newb (future) Evo 9 owner, question for someone located in Illinois

Hey guys, small introduction, I'm from Houston, TX currently and have been on the search for an evo 9 mr, which is getting harder by the day. I converted over from an 08 subaru STI. Don't get me wrong, I love both subaru and evo, but the 9 won me over.

I'm currently interested in this one car located in Villa Park, IL at a dealer. Since I've just used up all my vacation days looking for evos across the country, I was wondering if someone, preferably knowledgeable with evo, located in Villa Park, IL can have a look at it for me.

Of course you will be compensated for your time depending on the amount of information, test drive, pics, video, etc... you can provide. Quickest way to get to me is text at 281-818-7129. Text me, and i'll provide you with more information.

Thanks.
Old Nov 3, 2014, 12:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
mods please close thread. someone have already contacted me