Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

On the hunt for an EVO VIII

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2015, 06:18 PM
Evolving Member

Location: Driving ten under in the passing lane, right turn signal on at all times.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by jb_boostin
Couldn't have said it any better.. It sickens me to see people in my area with Evos who beat them to death and have no respect for the car for what it is. Why can't we make a law that certain cars are for enthusiasts only? lol
*takes bow* thank you for the kind words.

At least here we try to educate the kids that show up.
Old Feb 16, 2015, 07:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mrowka
Keep in mind that the typical evom seller is more likely to be an enthusiast than the average frustrated member of the public, and the typical evom buyer may be more clueful than that kid who thinks he wants an Evo.

A lot of Evos today are or were owned by punk kids who beat on them and didn't maintain them. Lord knows we get enough kids here. I hate to imagine how Evos are treated by the general public, but when I get on auto trader or whatever, I start to get an idea.
I'll give you another bump. I see way too many beat to sh*t evos anymore. Sad. I hate to see them depreciate.