Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

New to evos but not cars

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2015, 03:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New to evos but not cars

G'day guys I've just been given an evo2 that's had the trans and engine rebuilt but other then that its pretty stock engine has forged Pistons arp head bolts and 860cc injectors car comes with a microtech and a lot of time in reconstruction (was pulled about for full respray and rebuild )

I'm going to dedicate the car to the track so......... What are the downfalls of his model and what is good ! First time owning an Evo so tell me all about them
Old Feb 15, 2015, 04:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by Macwm
G'day guys I've just been given an evo2 that's had the trans and engine rebuilt but other then that its pretty stock engine has forged Pistons arp head bolts and 860cc injectors car comes with a microtech and a lot of time in reconstruction (was pulled about for full respray and rebuild )

I'm going to dedicate the car to the track so......... What are the downfalls of his model and what is good ! First time owning an Evo so tell me all about them

introduce yourself to the forum, post some pics, do some research, lots on here and on the net, the car is old but for free it would be a good base to start out on, read up about the different models on wiki and the improvements over the range
Old Feb 16, 2015, 12:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jonno99
introduce yourself to the forum, post some pics, do some research, lots on here and on the net, the car is old but for free it would be a good base to start out on, read up about the different models on wiki and the improvements over the range
Will do!
Old Feb 16, 2015, 01:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts
Congratulations on the free evo2.
This thread is about an Evo1
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...int-tweak.html
The owner seems to be smart as **** when it comes to Evos, maybe he can help a bit