Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

bring your EVO to Toronto, Canada?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2004, 05:50 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bring your EVO to Toronto, Canada June 12th?

Hi all you EVO owners in the US....... There is a thread going in the Canadian Forum titled "June 12th Mitsubsihi Meet" this is going to take place this summer at OAKVILLE MITSUBISHI Oakville, Ontario.. This is the 2nd annual Mitsubsihi Car Club of Canada Super Meet ......Free BBQ, DJ ,prizes, vendors, Show and Shine and Stereo Comp....... PERFORMANCE AND SOUND will be there....along with a few community newspapers... The one thing we are missing though are EVO's.....since were in Canada. I was wondering if any of you EVO owners would like to bring your evo to this meet? We had 4 EVO's and 146 other Mitsubishi's at the 1st Super Meet last June. We also go for a drive after the meet where last year we met up with the Subaru club. The date of the meet is SUNDAY JUNE 12th 2005..Time is 12pm-6pm...OAKVILLE MITSUBISHI...191 WYECROFT RD...Oakville, Ontario.. If anyone is willing to bring your EVO to this meet...... you can e-mail me at <a href="mailto:samuraiphantom@hotm...tmail.com</a> or call 416-203-8908 press #5 for more info.. It would be greatly appeciated.... you'll be the center of attention...cause us Canadian's can't buy them here...anyone else with a Ralliart ,OZ , Talons, Galants, Montero's. Any Mitsu's in general are more then welcomed to come.... Thanks, TIM www.mitsubishicarclubcanada.com

Last edited by T.O. Rallisport; Apr 14, 2005 at 03:14 AM.
Old Apr 2, 2004, 07:15 PM
Evolving Member

No one lives in Buffalo....and wants to come to the Toronto area?
Old Apr 2, 2004, 07:27 PM
Evolved Member

I would enjoy it man, but that's way too far for me to drive... good luck getting someone though to come, you guys (Canadians) will love the Evo!!! When is Canada going to get the Evo?
Old Apr 2, 2004, 07:29 PM
Evolving Member

Sounds excellent...to bad i am over seas. damn!
Old Apr 2, 2004, 07:30 PM
Evolving Member

don't know exactly..... they say possibly 2007?
Old Apr 2, 2004, 07:36 PM
Evolving Member

I will bring my silver EVO, and I'm gonna try to recruit a few other EVOs in my area (Cleveland, OH) to come up with me.

By the way, when I was in Toronto last Christmas, I saw a yellow EVO with NY plates parked in the Pacific Mall garage in Markham. I heard he's local...does anyone know the owner?

Hope to see you all soon!
Old Apr 2, 2004, 07:43 PM
Evolving Member

no .....no one knows who that yellow EVO in Pacific Mall..... hopefully he goes on this site and see's the thread...... Dr. Fob....you have my number and e-amil.....when it gets closer I'll e-mail you with all the info....... were you going to come to the mini meet too on May 8th?....it's only a couple hours....so unless your coming down anyway it won't be worth it for you..... Again..like I said before to you....will have a reserved space for you..... Thanks,Tim
Old Apr 2, 2004, 07:48 PM
Evolving Member

man...my Ralliart seems slower after being in the EVO threads.....
Old Apr 2, 2004, 10:17 PM
AMX

I have friends in Toronto and will be visiting around then. Only problem is I will be driving from Cleveland with my family of 4 which for that drive might be a little cramped in the Evo (damn kids are growing!!). Other problem is my friends in T town are not "car" folks. Let me see what the wife says. Keep us posted of the location/time/etc. Dr. Fob, where are you located in Cleveland? I'm in Strongsville and have only seen two Evos to date on the road, one being mine!
Old Apr 2, 2004, 10:35 PM
Evolving Member

AMX,

I'm in Cleveland Heights/University Circle area. Have we met at the previous EVO/WRX meets at Quaker Steak?

There should be at least 8 more EVOs in the greater Cleveland area. I personally know three other EVO owners (two silver and a red), and I've heard of others in various colors.

I look forward to meeting you soon!
Old Apr 2, 2004, 10:52 PM
Evolved Member

F canada
Old Apr 3, 2004, 12:06 AM
Evolved Member

evo81, lol...

Hey I might be up there, I'll try to get my bud to come up too. I was in the ImportFest 2003 show btw, dunno if you were there by chance... someone was with a yellow OZ.

If I'm around there I will show up! It's a good excuse to visit some friends in TO...
Old Apr 3, 2004, 05:48 PM
Evolving Member

Does anyone know someone with a 3000gt or older EVO....that might want to come down?
Old Apr 3, 2004, 07:25 PM
Evolving Member

Hey Dr. Fob... does this mean a possible road trip to Toronto?

It's going to be tough for me because I work weekends. I'd love to go to Toronto to check out the night life. Let me see what I can work out.
Old Apr 3, 2004, 07:32 PM

saw an evo in mississauga last 3 days ago.....a yelow one. I didn't notice the plate though

Quick Reply: bring your EVO to Toronto, Canada?