Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Cheapest online place to buy OEM mitsubishi parts brand new?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2016, 01:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cheapest online place to buy OEM mitsubishi parts brand new?

Hey guys, so looks like I just bought an 06 evo mr, and the head lights and tail lights are really faded and messed up. Headlight lense outline glows yellowish when HID's are on. I don't want to restore these, I just want to get new housings. Where is the cheapest place online to get new front headlamp and tail light housings? It must be OEM genuine and it must be brand new. I'm also looking to buy a new rear bumper as well. I want the OEM replacement website with the lowest prices for these.
Old Aug 31, 2016, 06:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Why focus on the cheapest place... find a shop that you are going to be a loyal patron to and stick with them... www.stmtuned.com is a great choice for OEM and aftermarket parts...
Old Aug 31, 2016, 07:05 AM
Evolving Member

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
If you're not in a hurry amayama.com has very good prices, bit of an unusual shopping experience but every part I've ever ordered has turned up well package and with no issues. Just get your part No, type it in, and ask for a quote, which will include postage., you can pay with PayPal or by CC. I'm not sure how the prices compare to US prices for oem parts but amayama is around a 1/3 to 1/2 the price for oem parts purchased here in Australia from Mitsubishi, mind you Australian's get massively ripped off for oem stuff from Mitsubishi Australia.
Old Aug 31, 2016, 07:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 65 Posts
All the prices you're gonna find online for genuine OEM parts are gonna be relatively similar. Just search for whatever you need and choose whoever has the lowest shipping.
Old Aug 31, 2016, 09:05 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've been having good luck with extremepsi personally.
Old Aug 31, 2016, 09:47 AM
Evolved Member

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Extremepsi is normally the only company I deal with. They always take great care of me and shipping is always 2 days if UPS'd.
(Others never cut it. IE MAP)
Old Aug 31, 2016, 10:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah another vote for extremepsi for price and stupid fast shipping. However, being a lot more knowledgable with our platform, calling Emry at STM isn't a bad choice either. He has helped me save quite a few paychecks on excess maintenance parts I didn't need to buy, when I was under the impression that they were must have parts.

Cheap prices and fast shipping are wonderful. Experience is invaluable.
Old Aug 31, 2016, 11:14 AM
Evolved Member

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts
JNZ Tuning is a good one also.
Old Aug 31, 2016, 07:48 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I order all my OEM parts from http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com
Old Sep 1, 2016, 06:18 AM
Evolving Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
I always search all of them and rock auto, if I have time, figure out two things, who has the part, whose cheaper including shipping.

A lot of times you cant find something like an oil squirter anywhere but STM or MAP. For whatever reason all the Mitsu dealers I looked at didnt know it existed (online at least) but I also didn't have a part number.
Old Sep 1, 2016, 06:30 AM
Evolved Member

Here is my point guys...

***You are saving $2 on your online purchase because you are ordering from someone that has no overhead... support a business that supports YOU!***
Old Sep 1, 2016, 11:23 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
no overhead?

I purchase from guys like STM almost 90% of the time but you don't owe anyone anything so if the price is too wide of a gap. You shouldn't be preaching. Unless they are willing to match or get close enough than it isn't even a question.

Either way, I just made big purchases from STM and bought a few parts from ExtremePSI. Happy with both.

Originally Posted by Fast_Freddie
Here is my point guys...

***You are saving $2 on your online purchase because you are ordering from someone that has no overhead... support a business that supports YOU!***
Old Sep 1, 2016, 05:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I buy all my OEM stuff from STM also. Emery is great and if you have hard to find random odd OEM parts not listed on the site (like I always order lol) just give him a ring and you usually have it all within a few days. Like others have said, support a vendor who continues to support us!!!
Old Sep 2, 2016, 06:35 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by NJ_evoIXgsr
I purchase from guys like STM almost 90% of the time but you don't owe anyone anything so if the price is too wide of a gap. You shouldn't be preaching. Unless they are willing to match or get close enough than it isn't even a question.

Either way, I just made big purchases from STM and bought a few parts from ExtremePSI. Happy with both.
I am not saying just order from STM... I am saying order from a reputable vendor that supports our community as a whole... not some random website or vendor...

And I have every right to preach about this issue, as small businesses rely on a good customer base to survive in most cases
Old Sep 16, 2016, 11:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mentor Mitsu OEM parts. HID headlamp housings will run u ~$1,228 each -Lord have mercy!

Quick Reply: Cheapest online place to buy OEM mitsubishi parts brand new?