Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Routine Maintenance on Evo X

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2017, 03:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Routine Maintenance on Evo X

Hey everyone, new to the Evo forum.

Looking to get into an evo in the next two days, been in the market for about 3 months now, and it seems the perfect car has just fallen into my lap. As I plan to keep the car for a very very long time, I am paranoid of all the things that can go wrong. The key to a car's longevity is how well it is maintained.

Therefore, i am requesting a list of maintenance you all believe should be done, not only on any car, but this specific car, the Lancer Evolution 10.

The car is a GSR, 2010. 70K miles.

Looking for a list consisting of how often something should be done, how much parts or fluids would cost, and what to keep an eye out for. Everything from oil changes to a new clutch.

Ex: Oil change every 3k miles or less, OEM Filter with 5 quarts of synthetic oil.

Really could do without the "Hey here's a search button!" remark, as I've tried searching both Google and the Forum but couldn't find an exact list of what I'm looking for. If you see one that hits this on the head, please do comment with the link.

Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 23, 2017, 08:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 144 Likes on 128 Posts
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/mi...ads-index.html