Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Anyone near San Diego willing to help out a prospective Evo buyer?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2017, 11:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone near San Diego willing to help out a prospective Evo buyer?

(Just want to preface this by saying that if this is either in the wrong forum or not allowed, please let me know!)

Hi everybody! I've been lurking for almost 2 months now since I decided that an Evo was going to be my next car purchase no matter what. Unfortunately for me, living in Minnesota results in quite a small selection of them available across the Midwest. I've explored the ones I have come across in state and ultimately have expanded my search to almost a nationwide one.

I have found an Evo near San Diego that I am very interested in, and would be looking at purchasing it and having shipped to me. Before I go that route, I have looked into some different inspection services and am contemplating paying for one of those, but thought I would ask here first.

If anyone is near San Diego and willing to go view the car, take some pictures of it, test drive it, etc. like you would if you were buying it and then let me know what you think about it, I'd be willing to pay you some money via PayPal for your time. I figured I would first ask a community who has Evo experience and could give me a more detailed and realistic "report" than a general auto inspection company (which would be my less desired option).

Again if this is against the rules in any way I apologize and will gladly take it down, but if you are interested in helping me out/earning a little bit of money feel free to PM me and I can provide you with all the details I have before you go. I would be looking for someone who could look at it within the next day or two and then let me know their findings ultimately as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading!