Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

APS package system

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2004, 12:17 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
APS package system

Hey guys, went to Speed Technik this weekend in Norwalk, Ct. and got a chance to see their yellow evo with aps gear, looked absolutely fantastic. I heard their exhaust, 3" turbo back with high flow cat, sounds stock at idle, but mean under load; absolutely a sick piece. Also their cold air intake is one of the only "cold air" intakes produced as it snakes out of the engine bay and into the front air dam. I also heard this helps with maf problems and idle due to the fact it is not ingesting hot air from the engine bay. My question is does anyone on this forum have aps products, if so what were the dyno or track improvements? Also for a turbo back with high flow cat, cold air intake, unichip (i believe) plug and play computer, water spray relocation box (looks stock and trick), and blow off valve the price for the package is 2495 + install, how does that price sound? One last thing, has anyone used these guys, they seem to be on their game and I will pay a little extra for professional work. Any help would be appreciated
Old May 4, 2004, 12:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
APS products are top notch, I am looking to use them for my turboback and intake. Only thing I did not like is that I have to buy the water spray resevoir relocation tank with the intake. I won't be using the unichip either, probably a utec instead. Other than that, i say the price is good and you could do most of the install yourself.
Old May 4, 2004, 12:05 PM
Evolving Member

I run there intake and water sprayer relocater real awsome piece as far as HP is concerned I did not notice much but it spools up tad faster and the sound is unreal. I have had no stalling probs of any kind but I know with alittle tunning good gains will be scene form it but I havent had any time to go get it tuned

-Chris
Old May 4, 2004, 12:08 PM
Evolving Member

I would like to purchase APS also. MY only unanswered question is, How much
liquid does the new intercooler tank hold. Our stock on holds over a gallon.