Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

gruppe s gauge panel

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2004, 01:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gruppe s gauge panel

have any of you seen it, what do you guys think? i need a way to mount my gauges thinkin of this as an option..
Old Apr 30, 2004, 05:39 PM
Evolved Member

I saw it on Craig Hardy's car at an Evo meet and thought it looked pretty tight. I would say it is an excellent option just so long as you don't mind having to buy the stereo relocation kit and doing a little work.
Old Apr 30, 2004, 06:15 PM

i didnt see the relocation kit on the site but the el cerrito dealer said they were willin to do it so i ll probably take it over there
Old Apr 30, 2004, 08:15 PM
Evolved Member

i have this piece.worth every penny.craig hardy is a artist
Old Apr 30, 2004, 08:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
I would like the gauges to slant towards the driver.
Old Apr 30, 2004, 08:53 PM

yeah looks good..i dont know what i was lookin at but i saw something of the same thing but the gauges were set at an angle faced towards the driver..
Old Apr 30, 2004, 08:57 PM
Evolved Member

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=78594
Old May 2, 2004, 08:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
looks great !!! the relocation kit is $ 15.00 all you need is to modify the stereo brakets to fit it .. is worth it for those that are not interested in having there gauges mounted on the side pillar (which to me draws way to much attention)
it has only to pins to hold the entire panel with 2 screw points , it could of use a bit more pins like in the top area but from the material that is made is a great piece ...
Old May 2, 2004, 10:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GokuSSj4
looks great !!! the relocation kit is $ 15.00 all you need is to modify the stereo brakets to fit it .. is worth it for those that are not interested in having there gauges mounted on the side pillar (which to me draws way to much attention)
it has only to pins to hold the entire panel with 2 screw points , it could of use a bit more pins like in the top area but from the material that is made is a great piece ...

I would like to know where you found the Reloc. kit for $15. The cheapest I could find it was at the mitsubishipartsstore.com and it's quite a bit more.

But I too have this panel. The first one I received was pretty poorly made and had a scratch in the paint but Gruppe-S was very cool about it and sent me a new one that is about as perfect of a fiber-glass job as you can get. And I didn't have to pay for any shipping....Gruppe-S gets two and so does Craig for taking to time to create a unique piece for us.