Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Fogger System

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2004, 01:32 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 7State
So there is no way to do this without a N2O system is there? I mean the fogging effect. I just want some added respect when i go to street race meetings.
That's kinda like pulling an empty gun on people. You better not do it someone who isn't into showing off.

For some reason driving up in a RHD Lancer Evolution 7 12.1 1/4 mile time, just isn't enough now days. I still get idiots in stock civics that wanna run me
I don't believe you have an Evo, much less run low 12s in one.

sorry OT
anyone have the link to that video.
http://www.pureanger.com/~aj/dragrace.wmv
Old May 9, 2004, 01:39 PM
Evolved Member

I agree.

Saying you want to "blow fog" like 2f2f, and wanting to shoot flames out your exhaust typically isn't something that someone scratching 11's would say .
Old May 9, 2004, 06:17 PM
Evolved Member

I was going to post the link, but mighty Ultor beat me to it. I was too busy out on the farm roads of southern maryland, what a PERFECT driving day! So nice outside... It's so funny to drive up to the gas station in some little 2 street town with a shining silver Evo. You get some funny looks...
Old May 9, 2004, 07:01 PM
Evolving Member

booooooooo sell your evo..... go get a diff car if all you want is image and respect....
Old May 9, 2004, 07:10 PM
Evolved Member

Must be nice to have a RHD Evo VII in SoCal. I've never driven a RHD car before but I would definitely would like to drive one some day just to feel and know how to. Hey, bro, maybe we can hang out sometime whenever I go to LA.
Noel
Old May 9, 2004, 07:30 PM

Y does everyone want me to sell my baby? No chance in hell. If anyone is looking for a 7 or a RHD 8 i can get you in touch with my broker and my importer.