Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Help! just got hit.

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2004, 06:55 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help! just got hit.

Well I was enjoying dinner with my girlfriend when all of a sudden the waiter ask us if we owned the white mitsubishi parked in front. I said yes, and he told me it had just been hit. So I go outside and some girl in a jeep cher hit the back of my car trying to park. The left side of the bumper is messed up, and also the left taillight is cracked.

Anyways I was wondering how I can make the best of this foolish accident. I want JDM taillights and want to know if it is possible for my insurance to pay for the left one? Is there a way I can just get the money from insurance through an estimate? Is it possible to get an aftermarket bumper and get it painted for free?
Any advise is appreciated.
Old May 13, 2004, 07:00 PM
Evolving Member

Insurance company has to make YOU back to the way you were. So, they will have to write YOU a check. You can do whatever you want with it, which includes buying one VII tail to replace the one damaged one (if it is the same price). They don't owe you anything more than replacing the damage though, so you'll prolly have to buy the other...
Old May 13, 2004, 07:03 PM
Evolved Member

well at least you now have an excuse to get rid of that horrendous (IMO) altezza lights and get yourself a non-ricey JDM tail lights
Old May 13, 2004, 07:06 PM
Evolved Member

^^^^^^^^^^ you'll pay 1/2 for a pair