Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Hmmm....what do you guys think.

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2004, 08:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmmm....what do you guys think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...DVW#inlineform
Old May 18, 2004, 09:04 AM
Evolved Member

Hahahah! Look at the sellers other items. Kind of odd to be selling 20 pairs of shoes and an evo.

Not that it means anything; it could be very legit. Has a fair amount of mods and a lot of miles, but if you can get it for a good price, why not.

Best of luck!
Old May 18, 2004, 09:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You might as well go ahead and report it to eBay, look at what the seller sells.....shoes. I highly doubt that they went from selling a ton of shoes to selling an Evo for $14,000. Another myth.....BUSTED!!!!
Old May 18, 2004, 06:50 PM

Well I ended up talking to this chick ont he phone and the reason it is so cheap, she cant drive it. The emmision laws in Rome where she moved to wont allow her to drive it. SHe said she would pay all shipping and insurance and you would have it in 7-8 days but you have to have a deposit.... she said its in perfect condition and i have 30 days to inspec tit when i get it and if it isnt 100% then i can send it back and get a full refund and wont have to pay to ship it back.

EDIT: Its gone now lol
Old May 18, 2004, 07:22 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by WhiteLancerES
Well I ended up talking to this chick ont he phone and the reason it is so cheap, she cant drive it. The emmision laws in Rome where she moved to wont allow her to drive it. SHe said she would pay all shipping and insurance and you would have it in 7-8 days but you have to have a deposit.... she said its in perfect condition and i have 30 days to inspec tit when i get it and if it isnt 100% then i can send it back and get a full refund and wont have to pay to ship it back.

EDIT: Its gone now lol

Oldest ebay scam in the book. go ahead and wire her your money to rome. See if u ever hear from her again
Old May 18, 2004, 07:24 PM
Evolving Member

The item you requested (2479281707) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.
Old May 19, 2004, 10:04 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by WhiteLancerES
There is a rube born every day.

Also, shipping from IT takes WAY more than 7 days. The RO-RO ships leave europe only once every few weeks. And they take 3-4 weeks to make the trip to your port.

Keep in mind, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

You sound like you were almost duped into believing this scam.

SC~
Old May 19, 2004, 11:58 AM
Evolved Member

Useless now. Closed;