Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

sunglass holder....

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2004, 07:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sunglass holder....

anyone know how this thing comes out...i played with it a second but did not want to break something. i'm thinking of mounting my afc there and need to get a good look at what could be in the way once i have it out. thanks for the help guys!
Old May 18, 2004, 08:03 PM
Evolved Member

u mean the lil cubby fold out door beside the drivers side leg? i accidently knocked mine out with a swift smack of my knee..... if this isnt what your refering to please forgive me.... i have a sunroof model so i dont have a sunglass holder if its overhead....
Old May 18, 2004, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by BaLListic_EVO
u mean the lil cubby fold out door beside the drivers side leg? i accidently knocked mine out with a swift smack of my knee..... if this isnt what your refering to please forgive me.... i have a sunroof model so i dont have a sunglass holder if its overhead....
yeah, i was talking about the one overhead.
Old May 18, 2004, 08:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
He means an overhead holder and it has been done before. Search around Dave, I remember seeing someone putting it in there SG holder.
Old May 18, 2004, 08:36 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i've already done it. you'll have to drill/cut (i used a dremel tool to cut it and then cleaned it up with an excato knife) a hole in the back of it to fit the wires through. then run the wires to the passenger side a post and down to the ecu. look real sick once its done . just use the double sided tape to hold it on. i've had mine in for almost 6 months and no problems, lots of comments though. i'll try to get some pics up tomorrow with it installed.