Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Turbo Trix Awsum!!!

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2004, 12:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by YellowFever
also thank me for pm'ing you to forget about the "other flash" and go with the Turbotrix Evo-Flash. Just kidding .... I'm glad you went to TT after I recommended them to you and I'm glad u liked their product. ...

Now I can't wait for the Flash day on June 5th ... u better come and visit/hang out.

- Joel

Props to Yellow Fever your direction finder was right on!! There is No bad creative energy that clouds the emotions with toxic pollution @ TTrix deja vu? just good ole' MFing straight up Speed Shop & tuning, No babbling and smoke & mirrors going on .Mark and the men @TT work hard to fully satisfy each and every customer they have and do the best job they can.
Old May 23, 2004, 09:59 PM
Account Disabled

Talking

He is my Dyno sheet. PLEASE EXCUSE THE EXTRA HUGE PIC but I posted it to show the smoothness of it, velly, velly smooth.

I still wish It would make more WHP, I ran a 12.8 @ 108 with 290WHP, wonder what I will run now? Car pulls up top, helped me take out a Turbo Hatch this weekend too, he was surprised andn could only laugh as I blew past him from a roll, I am happy.

Lets compair nots, everyone try to post their sheets.

Last edited by umiami80; May 23, 2004 at 10:04 PM.
Old May 24, 2004, 09:38 AM
Evolved Member

[QUOTE=umiami80]He is my Dyno sheet. PLEASE EXCUSE THE EXTRA HUGE PIC but I posted it to show the smoothness of it, velly, velly smooth.

I still wish It would make more WHP, I ran a 12.8 @ 108 with 290WHP, wonder what I will run now? Car pulls up top, helped me take out a Turbo Hatch this weekend too, he was surprised andn could only laugh as I blew past him from a roll, I am happy.

Lets compair nots, everyone try to post their sheets.

Nice Power! What mods have you done thus far?