Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

single unit boost an a/f controler?

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2004, 11:32 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
single unit boost an a/f controler?

sorry if this is in the wrong place for the thread it could fit in a few differnt ones so i put it here iv been looking into getting the Apexi AVC-R and Apexi S-AFC for the past few weeks they look like they will do every thing i want i saw a computer management system by i beleve AEM? im lookn basicaly for one controler that does both boost and a/f any / all help would be great. also i dont have any boost or temp guages other then stock ones so id also want the unit to beable to do at least a boost guage. priceing is some what an issue but i got plastic so that helps.. thanks again
Old May 27, 2004, 12:44 PM
Evolved Member

If you are looking that kind of flexibility without running a stand-alone computer like an AEM EMS, a piggy-back like a Vishnu XEDE or TurboXS UTEC sounds like what you might be looking for. You are able to modify the control of fuel, ignition timing, boost, etc. while still using the factory ECU for most functions.

There are also some re-flash options that can change those parameters, but they are set once to a spec and not user adjustable,
Old May 27, 2004, 12:54 PM
Evolving Member

ok nice do you have links and or priceing for them? cost