Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Ordering an EVO RS

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2004, 10:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ordering an EVO RS

So i called a couple dealers yesterday about the Evo RS. I got the run around on how you only get lucky if you get one and how i'm gonna have to fly to different states to pick one up or get one shipped. Then the morons rambled on about the car which they had no real idea about. So after wasting my time with retards, i figured i'd go right to a better source, you guys are great with info, please help me out. Q: Can i order a car without getting raped by markup? I'm not planning on buying for another five months so i figured i'd be able to order one from the factory. Is this possible? Any Info on this will be great. Sorry for the long post.
Old Jun 25, 2004, 10:43 AM
gtr
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TxRxS
Can i order a car without getting raped by markup? I'm not planning on buying for another five months so i figured i'd be able to order one from the factory. Is this possible? Any Info on this will be great. Sorry for the long post.

Yes, call Byran D at renner (414) 258-9980 . He's one of us and will sell no more than MSRP. Last time i've spoken with him i think he has a RS on the lot

You should place a deposit on a 05 RS with aluminum roof and ACD
Old Jun 25, 2004, 10:45 AM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
aluminum door bars too! and gunmetal metallic paint. "drool"
Old Jun 25, 2004, 11:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll give him a call today...you guys rock.