Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Got rear-ended today!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2004, 07:03 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dr. Fob
Thank you for all your concern. I went to the hospital for a check-up, just in case, and the doctor thinks I'm okay.

The police did arrive after the accident and cited the other driver. He has filed a claim with his insurance company and I assume they would want to inspect my car soon. I think they're "evaluating" liability at the moment, or figuring out how to avoid paying so much to fix my car.

I haven't pushed the car after the accident, so I can't tell if it'll handle the same. I was considering getting some aftermarket Cusco rear trunk and strut tower bars, so I can restore some of the body rigidity. What do you think?
If you take it to a reputable body shop they can make it better than new. The BS about your car never being the same after an accident is just that-BS. When I got rearended in my Type R by a Flop150 I took it to a really good body shop and they ended up making the car handle even better than what it did from the factory. So do your homework and find a shop that will do a bang up job for a really great price.

And make the other kid pay for it!