Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

WTF car is bone stock and still having issues.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2004, 10:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTF car is bone stock and still having issues.

Ok here is the deal I barely ever use my EVO 10000 miles its been a year. I seriously drive like a grandma when I drive around my area. Ok here is the deal I was out with a couple of friends tonight went to Seaside etc... We were coming out of parking lot onto a major highway so I had to be heavy on the throttle. I was in 1st and the car just stopped boosting but i could hear the turbo. Then it did it in second too. It was boosting then just like cut off but i could hear the turbo.It did it once more in 3rd then did not do it the rest of the night. Also i posted a while back about my car boosting to 21 psi. MY CAR IS BONE STOCK. It will peak at 21 and 20psi in 3rd and 4th gear. Sometimes it will even hold the boost at 19 in 4th. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS THING!!!!!!

This thread is also in engine and drivtrain. but seems no one actually goes into that threas as much as general.
Old Jul 18, 2004, 06:51 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Hi,

Cross posting is not allowed. You have 8 responses as of this morning, which is like a prison break for a Sunday. Be patient as the weekends are slow around here.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=89630

Closed.

Speedlimit..