Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Pit Pass Service Plan

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2004, 11:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pit Pass Service Plan

The dealer I bought my evo from offered this service plan to me. It seemed like a good idea because it covered all the materials for regular maintenance and costed pretty much nothing for labor. They said any dealership would honor it, but it doesn't seem like the case. I don't want to go back to the dealership I bought the car from, because their customer service sucks. The plan looks legit, I got paperwork and a brochure and a hat from Mitsubishi, but I guess it is the dealers' discretion whether or not to participate.

Does anyone else here have that service plan? I kind of want to get out of it now because I have two vehicles and I don't really drive enough to keep up with the schedule. It requires every 5 months or 5,000 miles (whichever comes first). It's a bit of a waste..but looked good at the time.
Old Jul 19, 2004, 12:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got the pit pass free when I bought my car...but I do oil changes every 3000. Dealer said I pay then they pay, alternating so that it is still of use. Instead of a 5000 mi service, it will be a 6000. 10000=12000...and so on. Saves me a $50 oil change every other time.