Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Ralliart of U.S.A Then and Now

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2004, 06:41 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ralliart of U.S.A Then and Now

OK, if Ralliart USA existed in the past why can it not exist again? I know money constraints are the biggest issue but you would think that a company with such a great performance car would want to show it off a bit more. I remember being at the track seeing the Ralliart USA trailer role in. It was bad ***.

$$$ is the issue but you do not have to spend tons of money to get results. A contingency program for SCCA Nationals would work. A road racing team in SPEED World Challenge or Grand-AM Cup would be nice. Actual Ralliart parts and accessories here would be enough. I just do not get it. NISMO had a huge add in about every magazine out there. Hell, even Hyundai has adds for their factory tuner items.

I know they did spend money in the SCCA Pro Rally that is good I admit but... I think people want more. Plus I know the cars are Rally cars but Rallying is not as big here as it is elsewhere. They need a road racing presence. Anyone else agree?
Am I crazy or Preaching to the choir?
Old Sep 5, 2004, 06:47 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here is a picture of the Ralliart Dave Wolin team back in the early 90's with their GSX's. The team was Ralliart USA and developed and sold performance parts and accessories.

http://www.davewolin.com/images/intsdn.jpg