Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

DynoFlash at Pruven continued.......

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2004, 10:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this is not another bashing post. he is just telling us his experience with this product and this company. i personally talked to quite a few dynoflash customers that liked the flash but did not like the service. i have seen Big AL loose his cool and it's not a pretty site. after reading subievolved's post, it helped me make my decision where i want to spend my hard earned money. i know AL and i have no problem with him, but i am a big fan of customer service, and it seems to me that dynoflash is lacking in that area.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 10:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by jimmyv65
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. The thing about how he treated your father would really **** me off.

I think Al can be very rude. My experience with him was that he was a little rude as well.

I will say this--Generally, his mail flash lives up to what it is advertised to be--20 whp for a good price. For more finite tuning, there may be better options.

As a vendor, he isn't as bad as all the attention these threads give him.

As a person, I don't think he would be a friend of mine.
I don't think these threads are questioning his negative vendor status nearly as much as his staple product, the Dynoflash.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 10:49 AM
Evolved Member

wow

I think we can all come up with the assumption that Al is a dirty rotten ***

Last edited by SilverEvo8owner; Sep 8, 2004 at 10:53 AM.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 10:50 AM
Former Sponsor

All these emails are making me sick ... Im going to post up a new thread under evo general, but figured i'd post up on this thread first.

I am scheduling a dyno reflash day. This will consist of a max of 8 people, all of whom are dissatified with dynoflash. The cost of this flash is zero ... thats right for free. Bring your car down with your old dynosheet and we'll baseline the car. I'll spend my time to fix and help out the people that got screwed. I am so tired of hearing from people that are dissatisfied by this guy, and from people that have been lied to and cheated. I have helped some people out in the past with the same situation but havent made it public. All i keep hearing is the bashing that goes on at these events from al. Anyone that has problems with their car i will do my best to not only diagnose but fix the problem. No-one will leave with less power then they came in with. I will find out a good date that works for the 8 people and we'll get this done. Its just unfortunate that you guys had to go through this.... Look foward to meeting you guys ..

Mark
Turbotrix Racing
Old Sep 8, 2004, 10:53 AM
Evolved Member

Small business owners should take note from Mark of TT...
Old Sep 8, 2004, 10:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
All the threads from yesterday were deleted..... Removed and closed????? I am very sad and disappointed with some moderators from Evolutionm.net. I promised myself to leave AL alone and I will but why would all these posts disappear??? Why?? It’s sad.

Mark you have great customer service.

Mhyar
Old Sep 8, 2004, 11:00 AM
Evolved Member

That is probably the most well respected post from a vendor that i have read on this forum. Mark just buy reading that thread made me want to do business with you. So i just called and ordered a set of the Nitrate valves. You will see more of my business in the near future.

As far as AL is concerned i didnt go with his flash but with a AEM. But from just dealing with the guy on the forums made me not ever want to do business with him nor meet him. Personally i dont believe that he is a good tuner but a man that is out for money and nothing else. I believe that allot about what he talks about is information that he has no solid backing but stuff he hears from other people and tries to back them. There was a post when he teamed up with BR and he was praising BR. Well i made a long post about a topic he was commenting on to prove him wrong with strong evidence of backing. Needless to say Dave and AL never replied and the next thing i know Dave is producing a different turbo lineup. Anyway im sorry to hear you guys have gone through what you have from the sounds of it MARK will take good care of you!

Chris

Originally Posted by TurbotrixRacing
All these emails are making me sick ... Im going to post up a new thread under evo general, but figured i'd post up on this thread first.

I am scheduling a dyno reflash day. This will consist of a max of 8 people, all of whom are dissatified with dynoflash. The cost of this flash is zero ... thats right for free. Bring your car down with your old dynosheet and we'll baseline the car. I'll spend my time to fix and help out the people that got screwed. I am so tired of hearing from people that are dissatisfied by this guy, and from people that have been lied to and cheated. I have helped some people out in the past with the same situation but havent made it public. All i keep hearing is the bashing that goes on at these events from al. Anyone that has problems with their car i will do my best to not only diagnose but fix the problem. No-one will leave with less power then they came in with. I will find out a good date that works for the 8 people and we'll get this done. Its just unfortunate that you guys had to go through this.... Look foward to meeting you guys ..

Mark
Turbotrix Racing
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Now THAT has my respect. I have to say that I am a Vishnu follower which is why I have been staying out of these threads as I hate the tuner wars bulls**t, but when another shop comes out and offers to help like that then I am impressed. I know one guy personally who TT did this same thing for him after he was not satisfied with the DynoFlash that he bought. I too had DynoFlash and then later went with what I thougt was a better alternative, but it is pretty cool to see TT offering to help like that.
Evolving Member

Game over Dynotrash. Biotchhh!!!
Old Sep 8, 2004, 11:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
no need to post anymore this thread will be closed soon and deleted. Save the your time guys..
Old Sep 8, 2004, 11:07 AM
Evolved Member

No disrespect to Turbotrix, but they are taking advantage of this situation now that Al is against the ropes. They are not giving free reflashes because they are great guys, it's simply a way to drum up more business and steal Dynoflash customers in the future.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 11:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TurbotrixRacing

Mark
Turbotrix Racing
Good job Mark. See you next weekend

shiv
Old Sep 8, 2004, 11:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SinCityEvo
No disrespect to Turbotrix, but they are taking advantage of this situation now that Al is against the ropes. They are not giving free reflashes because they are great guys, it's simply a way to drum up more business and steal Dynoflash customers in the future.
There is nothing wrong with that. AL did this to himself. And to me they could say hey bring your business to us and we will make sure you make more power. They do not have to spend there time to do this flashes for people for free. That shows a good business men and a good guy. THey are not stealing anything from AL!!! AL threw it away and they are there to pick it up is all.

GREAT JOB AGIAN TT!!!

Chris
Old Sep 8, 2004, 11:15 AM
Evolved Member

That's fine, but what about owners that don't live in the NE. Turbotrix does not do mail in flashes (per their site).
Old Sep 8, 2004, 11:16 AM
Evolving Member

Dude Turbotrix does not need business. They are 3 weeks in advance booked up at all times. They are so busy it is not even funny. They got all the exposure they needed what with being the fasteset Evo in the world and all. Mark is trying to help some guys out who got hosed.