Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

DynoFlash at Pruven continued.......

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2004, 12:36 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Moderator no. Concerned citizen yes.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 12:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DynoFlash

are clearly a customer who I "screwed" I guess
All I see is from 6100 to redline the car is pulling timing because of detonation.

I would not be happy with that tune at all
Old Sep 8, 2004, 12:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVOFQ300
Dude Turbotrix does not need business. They are 3 weeks in advance booked up at all times. They are so busy it is not even funny. They got all the exposure they needed what with being the fasteset Evo in the world and all. Mark is trying to help some guys out who got hosed.

this is so true - i have friends that need to get tuned and TT can't do it for another month. Thats shows they are great tuners
Old Sep 8, 2004, 12:40 PM
Evolved Member

Man are you not done stroking AL yet? I mean damn he has to be finished by now and smoking a cig??

Chris

Originally Posted by SinCityEvo
Okay, you know they don't need the money. Since when does a business not need money.

You are a bright one.

You are the spokesperson for TT. "they don't need the money".

What a J-off.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 12:43 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Az3ar
94 is available in Va I am sure in sunco. Maybe you can't find it in NY and NJ....

Mhyar

EXACTLY! It's no longer available in the Tri state area..
Old Sep 8, 2004, 12:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Evo_doer
EXACTLY! It's no longer available in the Tri state area..

DO you know why.... Maybe you guys are going down to 91 ... How long 94 been out??? I just called my friend and he said its in VA and SC
Old Sep 8, 2004, 12:44 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4G63>OOOO
Wow.

Looks like someone will have to go back to fighting parking tickets now.
maybe the lawyers office won't want him back after hearing about this
Old Sep 8, 2004, 12:45 PM
Evolved Member

DO you know why.... Maybe you guys are going down to 91 ... How long 94 been out??? I just called my friend and he said its in VA and SC
I'm not sure, something to do with EPA/EMISSIONS. I can get 93, and 100UL not too far from me, but it's $$$.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 12:46 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry to go off topic. But why was he disbarred?. Also I filled with 94 today. Sorry back on topic
Old Sep 8, 2004, 12:47 PM
Evolving Member

TT all the way!!...Mark u are the best!...Tuned by TT never had a problem
Old Sep 8, 2004, 12:49 PM
Evolved Member

Memo I did not want to tell you this but I will go ahead and explain to you.

You know me right I have talked to you many times in March and April about your turbo kit..... I called you when you were selling your turbo asking about it and I was about to buy it right? I called AL and asked about you. I swear on family life that he bad mouthed the **** of you and said that you will rip me off. Al you remember right???? Al told me your turbo sux big time and you will rip me off and that’s why I did not buy your kit. Keep sucking on him.

Mhyar
First of all, I am not sucking ON him! I don't even know him well. I know him only as a tuner. I don't care if he bad mouthed or anything from my back. I don't know him well... Why do you feel in need to tell me this story? That also shows your personality too. I mean come on in the middle of flash discussion, you are telling me about how bad the turbo kit I was selling?
Also - now I am glad to know why you didn't buy my turbo kit? Oh well you could've told me before, I wouldn't have hurt you.

I wanna say one more time - I DON'T know him all I am saying is, I am extremely happy with his tune and will be taking my car back to him when I need a tune again.

There was a time where we couldn't make some good numbers. All he told me was "Let's work on it some more"

I am saying that I used his dynoflash for about almost a year. I have been very happy with it and I would definetely recommend it to anyone else. Who cares how root he was or anything.
He was very nice to me the whole time and that's what I care about.

Last edited by memo3; Sep 8, 2004 at 12:55 PM.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 12:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by memo3
First of all, I am not sucking ON him! I don't even know him well. I know him only as a tuner. I don't care if he bad mouthed or anything from my back. I don't know him well... Why do you feel in need to tell me this story? That also shows your personality too. I mean come on in the middle of flash discussion, you are telling me about how bad the turbo kit I was selling?
Also - now I am glad to know why you didn't buy my turbo kit? Oh well you could've told me before, I wouldn't have hurt you.

I am saying that I used his dynoflash for about almost a year. I have been very happy with it and I would definetely recommend it to anyone else. Who cares how root he was or anything.
He was very nice to me the whole time and that's what I care about.

I did not say you had a bad kit, did I?? in fact I had the money cash in my hands that day remember.... This story is true.. Memo we will meet someday and will have fun with our EVOS. You told me that you were selling your kit because you have EVO6 right??? do you have one now or what happend???

Mhyar
Old Sep 8, 2004, 12:58 PM
Evolving Member

yeah he has a 6 alright
Old Sep 8, 2004, 12:58 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo_doer

" I Invented ?????" Pizza Delivery...
DAMN IT talk about ruining a thread! I didnt even want to see that!

Chris

EDIT
OK OK that was mean. We are not hear to get personal. Sorry for that one AL.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 01:06 PM
Evolved Member

Man this is such crap.. It's like you clowns have nothing better to do than sit on your computer and throw insults at Al. What a bunch of whiners!!

Like I said yesterday, these threads are filled with the same few folks ranting, and the same stupid insults, and zero facts or proof. Why didn't you ask for your money back? Why didn't your father act like a man and stand up to Al? Let me venture a guess.. Because it's all a bunch of BS so you can try to make the man look bad. The truth is you guys are the ones that look stupid here. I don't see you posting any valid information, stats, logs, dyno sheets, etc. to back up your banter. Why? Because there are none.

So I'll sum this whole thread up now and hope the mods clean and/or close it. There are a few big mouths on this board who don't like Al. There are several hundered very happy customers who appreciate Al and his efforts. Great, same as yesterday.. Can we move on to something informative now? I would like to know how any of this is helping the evo community? Wait, I know.. "Cuz we are informing those who don't know" But the reality is, you're not! You just showing how bitter, impulsive, and immature you all are. I read all these posts and the only one that had any real "provable" data was Al's. Isn't that strange? Certainly not new!

So go ahead, flame me, him, and anyone who doesn't feel the same way you do. Because lord knows you guys are the undisputed experts here. Which is why you all tune and wrench on your own cars. ..or wait, do you?

If you read what I just said and thinkabout it, it makes perfect sense. I'm sure none of this will really hurt Al's business; as he has plenty of loyal customers and there are tons of people on this forum with enough brains to see right through all this bashing crap.

Oh, and EVOFQ300, please do some reasearch before you shoot off your mouth. Al was not disbared; he let his bar membership expire. But I'm sure thats another concept your immature and closed mind can not grasp.