Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

DynoFlash at Pruven continued.......

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2004, 04:20 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hueman
I agree completely. i think both sides would benefit more if there were a thread about dynoflash and its happy customers, which there clearly are. not on anyone's side here, but it is hard to look through all this and take anything away.
Here is the thread about Dyno Flash and its happy customers

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...t=62708&page=1

There have been many happy customers over the past year

Last edited by DynoFlash; Sep 8, 2004 at 04:28 PM.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 04:27 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Alias
If someone have had a good/bad experience with a vendor/company/etc, I would like to know if I was a potential customer. Why should anyone shut up and not tell other about the bad experience they have had??? If you don't like to hear about how one person receive a bad experience, just go start another thread to inform people what good experience you have received. The potential customers will read the good and bad experience threads and draw their own conclusions. So no need to be so upset. No one is trash talking or trying to put anyone out of business, they are just sharing their bad experience and informing others what they have experienced. YOU CAN DO THE SAME!!!! ********EDITED OUT *******. Start a "Dynoflash is the Best" thread. I am on neither side but just feel that it is stupid to hear people disagree with someone's opinion and come here to bit*h about it. That is why it's called an opinion, not a fact! Everyone can have one!!!! Like I said, if you have one that is different, start another thread!!!!!

EDIT: NO FLAMING
I concur 100% with your statement.

The problem as I see it at this time is that the disatisfied individuals have decided to hijack these forums by constantly reposting the same complaints over and over again and also by making insults and calling names

Also - the problem as I see it is that the individuals making most of these remarks are obviously highly supportive of competing tuning shops. As such this is becoming an orchastrated effort to advance one tuner and trash another. E.g. - through the offering of a free dyno day for every one I "screwed"

(By the way - I did not "screw" any one. We take our tuning very seriously and make great efforts to do as good as job as possible on every ecu we touch. Many customers have reported excelent results with our product, and some not so excelent. We have a refund policy and money back guarantee clearly posted on our web site. If the customer is not pleased 100% they simply don't pay. The problem we have had with two of these indiciduals is that they attempted to demand refunds in one case way beyond the 2 week trial period - 6 months actually - - and in another case without returning the ecu to be flashed back to stock. If you follow the procedures listed on our web site you will promtly get a refund if you are not happy - with no questions asked).

Its sad that the forums have to be infected with this negativity and argument - hopefully those who have voiced thier negative opinion of my services will feel vindicated that their opinions have been heard and considered by those reading these forums and they will move on to more productive activities

Last edited by DynoFlash; Sep 8, 2004 at 04:34 PM.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 04:28 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by SinCityEvo
No disrespect to Turbotrix, but they are taking advantage of this situation now that Al is against the ropes. They are not giving free reflashes because they are great guys, it's simply a way to drum up more business and steal Dynoflash customers in the future.
what the hell are u talking about? It takes 2-3 weeks just to get in over at TT. Does that sound like they are starving for customers? Helping out fellow evo owners for free is stealing customers? get me the baby powder...
Old Sep 8, 2004, 04:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mikesevo8
His argument has merit, but you know what would happen.
As soon as anyone starts a thread like that, the "haters" would pile in and jack it.
I have seen threads that talks about how they love their dynoflash/P2/XFlash/etc. I have rarely if ever seen haters jacking it. Those are great threads. It's there to share. Now potential customers can read the good and bad ones and it is up to them to draw their own conclusions if they want to do business with that vendor. Therefore, I do think it benefits the EVOM community. It helps an individual make their own decision.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 04:38 PM
Evolving Member

haha you guys are a bit funny. I don't understand the mentality here. Okie so if Dynoflash is a no good tuner and he screws his customers thats fine and dandy. Opinons are opinons. However, now that another tuner is offering free dyno tune reflashes, why are there so many people jumping at turbotrix and talking smack about them. Hmm, when was the last time any of you guys gave anything for free??? You guys should be grateful that a respected shop is actually doing us all a favor and offering free goods. Cool that you like your current flash and support your tuner, but please lay off all this BS about how TurboTrix is trying to take customers away. They are doing a good deed and they are doing it for FREE. In case you guys haven't noticed, we live in a capitalistic society where competition promotes steady growth. If you are really satisfied with you tune then stick with it. No one is sticking a gun to your head and telling you to go to TurboTrix for the free tune. Obviously Turbotrix must be doing something right if people are wanting to switch tunes. So please stop all the hating and just accept the fact that other people can do just as a good job tuning Evos.

Nebo
Old Sep 8, 2004, 04:42 PM
Account Disabled

If WORKS, Vishnu and Dynoflash can do mail-ins, why not Turbotrix if they are so great and can tune better than the others. Al and Shiv both travel to do tuning.

BTW, I never had a problem with Al. He was very nice to me on my custom tune even though he was stressing from being behind schedule. When I had a mail in prior to that, Fedex did not bring my ECU the next morning and Al tracked it down and fought with them on the phone to get me my package or it would have come the next day. That's bad customer service?
Al travels because he doesn't own his own shop.. Al does mail-ins because it makes money.. It's not rocket science.. Turbotrix has more then enough business, theres no need for mail-ins. [EDITED OUT]

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS AND NOT A GOOD START FOR A NEW MEMBER. PLEASE OBSERVE THE FORUM RULES CONCERNING FLAMING. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PM ME. THANKS.

Last edited by Speedlimit; Sep 8, 2004 at 04:48 PM.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 04:46 PM
Evolved Member

what the hell are u talking about? It takes 2-3 weeks just to get in over at TT. Does that sound like they are starving for customers? Helping out fellow evo owners for free is stealing customers? get me the baby powder...
Where do you come off, noob.

It clear as day that TT is taking advantage of this situation to bring in more customers. Nobody really want to do anything for free nowadays.

Why do some people want a free flash? Curiosity to see if TT can make them more power over Dynoflash. I would also be curious, too if given the chance. Whoever makes me the most power gets my money, but I would not lay out more cash on a hunch that they can get me more power.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 04:55 PM
Evolving Member

edited at speedlimits request

TT does not need to steal Als customers. They are becoming TT customers already. This is simply a gesture of kindness to those who got screwed and feel they have no recourse. Newsflash pal. People do help others out in times of need. That is what seperates us from the animals.

Last edited by EVOFQ300; Sep 8, 2004 at 05:20 PM.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 04:58 PM

I was there and Al was seriously screaming at that poor kids dad. A few of us there just walked out after it happend. Never going back to als
Old Sep 8, 2004, 05:00 PM
Evolving Member

Let him try and yell at me. 62 yrs old, real tough guy.
Anyway back on topic isn't Turbotrix great
Old Sep 8, 2004, 05:06 PM

Great move by TT.

Now, I hope customer service will be there.
I could give u an advice.

Be nice to us, smile - talk to us- make us feel comfortable with you playing with our cars.

Also, coffee and donuts - yes I mean it.
I will be there every morning.

Good job

Do not be fooled by the number of my posts.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 05:07 PM
UFO
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVOFQ300
Let him try and yell at me. 62 yrs old, real tough guy.
Anyway back on topic isn't Turbotrix great
And you're an internet tough guy, what's the difference?
Account Disabled

lol sin called me a noob :[

you are still an *** kisser.. scrub! ROFLROFL u have almost 800 posts on a online forum.. try going outside occasionally.. a little sun won't kill you.. if u are really the leader of Al's fanclub, can i have your autograph?

Last edited by Speedlimit; Sep 8, 2004 at 05:24 PM.

^go away.
TT would have had no reason to get involved if evo owners' were actually HAPPY with their dynoflash; but you don't seem to get it.

In fact even still TT doesn't have to get involved; but they are b/c they want to help out evo owners.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 05:08 PM
Evolved Member

Wait a minute. These free flashes are for Evos that are broke down due to Al's bad tuning? So I should feel sorry for them that their car is only making 290 WHP and should be at 330. These cars are not in trouble, just they did not like their experience with Al.

Smokie, I have 800 posts because I own my car over a year and am interested in my car. That's really a lame comment.

Last edited by SinCityEvo; Sep 8, 2004 at 05:11 PM.