Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

DynoFlash at Pruven continued.......

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2004, 05:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This has to be the best thread I have ever read. Some people need to learn how to voice there opinions. Remember guys we are on the interest. You can put your boxing gloves away

On a side note 40 whp is a lot of missing power sorry to say, but I would be mad as well.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 05:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Edwards
I was there and Al was seriously screaming at that poor kids dad. A few of us there just walked out after it happend. Never going back to als
Which car did you have?
Old Sep 8, 2004, 05:12 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Edwards
I was there and Al was seriously screaming at that poor kids dad. A few of us there just walked out after it happend. Never going back to als
his dad is such a SWEET guy in person too - reminds me of my grandpa. How can someone have the nerve to scream at an elderly
Old Sep 8, 2004, 05:13 PM
Account Disabled

so since u have owned an evo for a year.. and u are interested in it.. u posted online 800 times? that makes wayyyyy more sense then what ive been saying.. go ahead.. at this rate 1,000 is just around the corner..
Old Sep 8, 2004, 05:14 PM
Account Disabled

oh, and its very sweet of u to actually go back and edit your posts just to include a quick reponse to my posts.. keep ^ the good work
Old Sep 8, 2004, 05:14 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by YellowFever
his dad is such a SWEET guy in person too - reminds me of my grandpa. How can someone have the nerve to scream at an elderly
Jeezus Joel, you make him sound like some old man in a nursing home

Erik's dad is far from that, he is probally younger at heart then me.. Joe is the man, and he drives a fast *** wrx so he must be cool
Old Sep 8, 2004, 05:15 PM
Evolving Member

No not in trouble just dissatisfied with with their dynoflash and an opportunity to fix their problem. As smokie said step outside away from the computer, might do you some good

Last edited by EVOFQ300; Sep 8, 2004 at 07:41 PM.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 05:15 PM
Evolved Member

I'm done with you E thugs. It's clear that some here have an agenda and are out to ruin Al's business. So what he yelled at someone. Go cry in a corner. Babies.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 05:19 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SinCityEvo
I'm done with you E thugs. It's clear that some here have an agenda and are out to ruin Al's business. So what he yelled at someone. Go cry in a corner. Babies.
Pm me your dads phone number and i will call and yell at him, then you post back with how you feel..

You do not yell at people that are giving you their hard earned money, and are supposed to be your customers..
Old Sep 8, 2004, 05:20 PM
Evolved Member

These cars are not in trouble, just they did not like their experience with Al.

what are you talking about ... Henry and Al are good freinds. They BS around what ever. so don't give me that he had a bad experience.

So I should feel sorry for them that their car is only making 290 WHP and should be at 330.
yes you should feel sorry and you should feel sorry foryourself and dyno your car - u never know . ANywho Henry made 320 whp on a previous dyno day WITH the dyno flash. THen THIS past dyno day - he base lined at 211 whp and left with 290 whp.

Sincity, you are making a fool out of ur self if u don't know what ur talking about

Last edited by YellowFever; Sep 8, 2004 at 05:29 PM.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 05:23 PM

Keep thinking that and keep on drinkin' the kool-aid.

I don't get why you have to butt into this thread; start a new one about your experience. Everybody has different ones and why not inform the community about yours. I didn't see any e-thugs on the loose, i'll let you know when I do.

Your last line really tells the story; I guess you can't see the facts. Can you not understand that some people have had a bad experience with Dynoflash.

Yelling at customers will really boost Al's already great image on this site, way to go Al. Isn't the customer always right?
Old Sep 8, 2004, 05:26 PM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by Smokie
lol sin called me a noob :[

you are still an *** kisser.. scrub! ROFLROFL u have almost 800 posts on a online forum.. try going outside occasionally.. a little sun won't kill you.. if u are really the leader of Al's fanclub, can i have your autograph?

Last warning smokie. Tone it down and enjoy the forums or take a hike.

Speedlimit.....
Old Sep 8, 2004, 05:35 PM
Evolved Member

I completely agree with this statement; which is why I contacted you three times. But I just don't see it happening. It saddens me. I really used to love comming to this site. But when it gets to the level of personal attacks because of the tuner you chose it ruins the entire experience.

Originally Posted by Speedlimit
Any post that includes flames, personal insults or baiting will be deleted as per the site rules. These last couple of days have produced threads that place the moderators in a no win situation as any action we take is deem to be biased by somebody. I believe we set a record yesterday with 15-reported posts on one thread in less than 12 hours. Way to go guys.

Please note who the members are who question moderator bias and threads that have been trashed. They create the fires, spit gas on them and then stand back comfy in the knowledge they have been victimized by a biased mod. They are the reason that objective discussion cannot occur concerning vendor products and services.

I am ashamed of this thread and how easily members insult each other and other people.. We will enforce the site rules that apply to all as fairly as we can.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 07:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by YellowFever
Speedlimit - I'm waiting for ur PM back
this may be a little off topic but whatever. yellowfever do you have something against someone posting positive about pruven?just wondering.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 07:34 PM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by siantjab
I completely agree with this statement; which is why I contacted you three times. But I just don't see it happening. It saddens me. I really used to love comming to this site. But when it gets to the level of personal attacks because of the tuner you chose it ruins the entire experience.
I apologize for the actions of some and assure we are contacting those that need to adjust their approach. Your help is appreciated and don't give up yet!

Speedlimit..