Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Phone call from AL

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2004, 09:28 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Phone call from AL

I wanted to say Al called me tonight on my cell while i was watching the PAt's.........we ended up talking for 25 min or so. I have to say, it made me feel better...Hes very hard to read, he does act like the smart ***, short, very breif talker when you r with him, but after our phone call he showed me more of a kinder more concerend attitude. I wish he was like that all the time. So the stuff thats been going on with my car after i spoke with David Buschur, he has a feeling either i received the wrong turbo, or maybe be defective. Wich AL did tell me, but i was so pissed with the results i may have taken a little more out on him than i should have.

I drove a long way and spent a lotta money and was hopeing my car woudl be ready for the shoot out and know it wont be participating. Al may be right about the problem afterall, i may need new parts and it make not be working properly. It was just hard to beleive that that was indeed the problem and wasnt something else. its only 3 months old...

So he called and apologized, so i am doing the same thing, I am sorry for what i said although i did think you were a little short and didnt explain too much to me, probably cause you were so busy, but who knows. I just know the time money and stress on this car and not being able to drive it is a shame for me, my trans is ****ed up, im unbolting and sending my turbo away mon and ive spent damn near $9,000.00 on it in a year. still in the 12.1 and still 380whp...you coudl imagine.

But i wanted to let the evom people know Al is trying to help he helped REBLEX and got him some good power, and he is talking to Buschur to try and hook me up as well. Between my service to Buschur i think he will help me and we will rectify the problem. Again , sorry for the bashing to Al, and hopefully he will be a little "kinder" to people in the future...

again,
i apreciated the phone call
Old Sep 9, 2004, 09:33 PM
Evolving Member

Man, you should stop posting. All this bashing and apologizing is getting old. It's great that you are apologizing, but who's going to be next on your list to bash.
Old Sep 9, 2004, 09:38 PM
Evolved Member

Looks like Al is doing some serious damage control.
Old Sep 9, 2004, 09:39 PM
Evolved Member

Closing this before anything.