Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central
View Poll Results: How do u Like the Site
I Love it dont change a Thing!
56.94%
Its okay..... Lay out sux!
13.89%
Eah its weak i hate it!
4.17%
The pricing is too high!
19.44%
Can't find my way around the site!
2.78%
Can't find the parts i need!
8.33%
Too many errors, typos!
2.78%
Description, picture sux
5.56%
Other
5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Offical Launch!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2004, 08:25 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Conduit
Two observations:

1. It would be a sexy touch to feature evo parts in the icons for the evo. For example, I am just certain an Evo doesn't have a V6
2. If there is one thing that irks me, it's when vendors do the cut and paste from their supplier's website/catalog for product descriptions. Let me give you an example...from the description of the Jun stroker kit:
"The lightweight, high strength, and rate of balance of those parts are improving. The high response is offered. You can use broadly in various fields as circuit running, drag race etc."

Come on...don't you know what you are selling? I believe you do. Let's hear your own description on parts and what your thoughts are. I can google for that kit and find plenty of places that will sell it. I'll buy it from the place that actually knows what they are talking about. That's why Buschur and others have such great success.
Thank you for your comment

1. The icons im trying to keep it uniform
2. Yes ill try to do some =) thank you
Old Sep 15, 2004, 03:31 PM
Evolved Member

I really like the site and some of your prices are awsome. the one thing that I would like to see is a better description of the stuff you sell.

Like for instance for the electronics give a detailed description of what it's function is and how it interfaces with the car. A lot of people just browse and buy when they say "cool, I didn't know there was a part for that" kinda thing
Old Sep 15, 2004, 03:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lame name I think. Prices seem a bit high too.
Old Sep 15, 2004, 03:55 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by boomn29
Lame name I think. Prices seem a bit high too.
whos prices are you comparing to?
Old Sep 15, 2004, 03:59 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by nrcooled
I really like the site and some of your prices are awsome. the one thing that I would like to see is a better description of the stuff you sell.

Like for instance for the electronics give a detailed description of what it's function is and how it interfaces with the car. A lot of people just browse and buy when they say "cool, I didn't know there was a part for that" kinda thing
A lot of people just browse and buy when they say "cool, I didn't know there was a part for that" kinda thing
Can you explain this part a little bit more? Thank you
Old Sep 15, 2004, 04:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 500whp.com
A lot of people just browse and buy when they say "cool, I didn't know there was a part for that" kinda thing
Can you explain this part a little bit more? Thank you

I will speak for myself when I say that sometimes I just want to see what is available for my Evo. If I go to your site and I see a HKS EIDS Type-K or a Greddy Whatchmacallit that I have never seen or heard of before I will want to know what it does. Then that will spark my interest in the product. Just having a name and a price doesn't make me want to buy something that I am not familiar with.

For example:

I am having idle issues, I am not looking to solve my idle issues because enough people on EvoM said that I have to deal with it because I have a VTA BOV. I go to your site, just randomly browsing, and I come across the HKS EIDS Type-K. Now this product will solve my idle issues but since it doesn't say that on your site, I will never think to buy it from you.

Does that make sense?
Old Sep 15, 2004, 04:49 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by nrcooled
I will speak for myself when I say that sometimes I just want to see what is available for my Evo. If I go to your site and I see a HKS EIDS Type-K or a Greddy Whatchmacallit that I have never seen or heard of before I will want to know what it does. Then that will spark my interest in the product. Just having a name and a price doesn't make me want to buy something that I am not familiar with.

For example:

I am having idle issues, I am not looking to solve my idle issues because enough people on EvoM said that I have to deal with it because I have a VTA BOV. I go to your site, just randomly browsing, and I come across the HKS EIDS Type-K. Now this product will solve my idle issues but since it doesn't say that on your site, I will never think to buy it from you.

Does that make sense?
Great Thanks!!! ill work on that!!
Old Sep 16, 2004, 09:54 PM
Evolving Member

Hey Jeffery GREAT site glad you finally got it up lets to business again sometime hopefully I'll be getting my car back today and i'll give you pics tonight

P.S JUST TO LET EVERYONE ELSE KNOW JEFFERY OVER AT 500WHP.COM HAS THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HE'LL TAKE HIS TIME TO FIND THE PART THAT FITS YOUR NEEDS
Old Sep 16, 2004, 10:03 PM
Evolved Member

It reminds me to much of a cheap web site. Sorry to say, but the phase "Let's see what we have here" is not cool.
Old Sep 16, 2004, 10:06 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by lil'evil_evo
It reminds me to much of a cheap web site. Sorry to say, but the phase "Let's see what we have here" is not cool.
LOL yeah i need to fix those hahaha but good point on the phases =)
Old Sep 16, 2004, 10:07 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by differentstroke
Hey Jeffery GREAT site glad you finally got it up lets to business again sometime hopefully I'll be getting my car back today and i'll give you pics tonight

P.S JUST TO LET EVERYONE ELSE KNOW JEFFERY OVER AT 500WHP.COM HAS THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HE'LL TAKE HIS TIME TO FIND THE PART THAT FITS YOUR NEEDS
ahha sup adam haven't seen u around for a while hope everything when well w/ ur car!
Old Sep 22, 2004, 06:48 PM
Former Sponsor

Right Now There Is A Tax Error On My Site!!!! Please call me to order!!!

NOTE TAX ERROR!!! IT WILL CHARGE EVERYONE TAX!!!!!!!!!!! Please call or email to order!

Tax problem have long been fixed =)

Last edited by 500whp.com; Mar 16, 2005 at 04:05 AM.