Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Guages thru Stereo/Video screen?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2004, 05:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Guages thru Stereo/Video screen?

Anyone have any information on monitoring guages thru the stereo if you have a video screen. How many inputs etc. or if there is a thread on this?
Old Sep 18, 2004, 05:15 PM
Evolving Member

Try doing a search for the HKS CAMP system. I think it may be what you are looking for. I was looking at going this route but it was too expensive for doing the same thing that regular gauges do. It would definitely be badass, but you could be spending your money elsewhere. HTH.
Old Sep 18, 2004, 05:18 PM
Evolved Member

Talk to Adam from Z1 Auto. The setup you want it the HKS C.A.M.P. system. He knows all about it. I think you can have up to 8 different sensors on it.
Old Sep 18, 2004, 05:27 PM
Evolving Member

i have the HKS CAMP. Its a nice setup, but the damn thing loses its settings all the time u turn the engine off. I have the CAMP UNIT, The addon unit. and the Boost gauge. I have the harness for the VOLT Gauge and the EGT Gauge, i'm just saving up for the sensors.
Old Sep 18, 2004, 05:47 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by earthman
i have the HKS CAMP. Its a nice setup, but the damn thing loses its settings all the time u turn the engine off. I have the CAMP UNIT, The addon unit. and the Boost gauge. I have the harness for the VOLT Gauge and the EGT Gauge, i'm just saving up for the sensors.

Is it wired in correctly? You sure you don't have a constant 12 volt wire hooked up to a switched 12 volt source? I know that sounds trivial...But that sounds like the case.
Old Sep 19, 2004, 04:42 AM

Question Monitor recommendation?

Is there a recommendation on a monitor or stereo? How many inputs etc.?