Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

bad experience with lancershop.com

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2004, 01:31 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
word...

vendors are people too. thanks for the compliment Jae!
Old Sep 23, 2004, 02:07 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would not take "call me back later" you are the customer he should have called you back. If you used your Credit card call them and put a temporary on it and find another Vendor.
Old Sep 23, 2004, 02:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Derek888
Called a hour later and same guy Chris picks it up
Just talk to Justin when you call.
Old Sep 23, 2004, 02:24 PM
Gold Sponsor

Hello Sir

Please call me and I will take care of you and even pay for the products out of my own pocket to make this situation right. We are very sorry about this situation, our server has been up & down all day today.

Please call me asap 1-800-488-9174

Thanks
Justin
Old Sep 23, 2004, 02:30 PM
Evolved Member

WOW...... ..... you can't beat that kinda of customer service. that's incredible.

-Chad-
Old Sep 23, 2004, 02:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by boostfed
WOW...... ..... you can't beat that kinda of customer service. that's incredible.

-Chad-
yup Justin is a cool cat.
Old Sep 23, 2004, 03:04 PM
Evolving Member

I've ordered from Lancershop 3 times, once through a friend though. Chris definetly is a great guy, and I got incredible customer service from him. But no matter how good the vendor is, there are always things out of their realm of control. And on top of that, you can't make everyone happy.
Old Sep 23, 2004, 04:46 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah I had the same problem. Emailed twice, pm'd twice, no response, no email verification of my order...

But the shipment came in and all is good. Just kinda weird with the emails and pm's, no response was ever given.
Old Sep 24, 2004, 12:44 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LancerShop.com
Hello Sir

Please call me and I will take care of you and even pay for the products out of my own pocket to make this situation right. We are very sorry about this situation, our server has been up & down all day today.

Thanks
Justin
Thank you for replying and I will call you tonight my time. Please check your emails and clear some space for your pm's.
Old Sep 24, 2004, 12:54 AM

I woulk like to second the bad service i got from lancer shop, i was extremly dissapointed. I called lancer shop all the way from Dubai (international) and put an order for around 1900$, I told them i need it to be delivered to canada by the 20th of SEP. So i have been told to transfer the money (wire transfer) Whichwas on the 4th of Sep and they assured me that the stuff will be there much before the 20th. After transfering the money i did not hear from them for a week, i kept emailing them and there were so many delays and excuses and finally they transfered the stuff and they arrived on the 21st of sep (that was really bad because my friend was coming back from canada on the 20th, so he missed the stuff) and i did not receive what i ordered ??!?! i am really dissapointed, and that would be my first and last time in lancer shop.
Old Sep 24, 2004, 01:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wissam
I woulk like to second the bad service i got from lancer shop, i was extremly dissapointed. I called lancer shop all the way from Dubai (international) and put an order for around 1900$, I told them i need it to be delivered to canada by the 20th of SEP. So i have been told to transfer the money (wire transfer) Whichwas on the 4th of Sep and they assured me that the stuff will be there much before the 20th. After transfering the money i did not hear from them for a week, i kept emailing them and there were so many delays and excuses and finally they transfered the stuff and they arrived on the 21st of sep (that was really bad because my friend was coming back from canada on the 20th, so he missed the stuff) and i did not receive what i ordered ??!?! i am really dissapointed, and that would be my first and last time in lancer shop.
All it takes is one bad experience and customers will never come back, especially if its your first bad experience.
Old Sep 24, 2004, 01:19 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by VividRacing.com
word...

vendors are people too. thanks for the compliment Jae!
Do you do price matching? I notice your Defi D guages are a lot more expensive than others.
Old Sep 24, 2004, 09:14 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LancerShop.com
Hello Sir

Thanks
Justin
i also ordered an autometer dual pod from your site and I still havent received it. FYI...i ordered it well over 2 months ago
Old Sep 24, 2004, 09:50 AM
Evolved Member

Why would you wait 2 months to tell someome?
Old Sep 24, 2004, 10:01 AM
UFO
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by lilbinglil
I bought a hks rs from lancershop earlier this year and the rubber part of the assemebly was broken. i was pretty pissed but my friend had a spare one and i just bought it off him for 20 bucks. i don't think i will ever buy anything off lancershop again.
Did you talk to them about it? The vendor can't be expected to open every box to check contents so I don't think holding them accountable for a broken piece in the manufacturer's box is particularly fair. Now, if you called them and they refused to help you then that is a valid complaint and a reason not to do business with them, but it doesn't sound like that's the case from your post.

I've ordered from LancerShop before and not had any problems.

Quick Reply: bad experience with lancershop.com