Notices
Evo How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you're looking for a how-to on something, ask in here.

Where does the intercooler sprayer hose plug into?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2004, 01:13 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where does the intercooler sprayer hose plug into?

I just got my front bumper repainted and I noticed that my intercooler sprayer hose was not reconnected after the body shop put my bumper back on. So I'm wondering if I can plug this back in with out taking my bumper off. I know I could just take it back to the shop and have them do it, but I would much rather save the hassle and get it done myself if it is not too annoying. Any ideas?
Old Nov 25, 2004, 02:08 PM

sorry man if you cant see the hose the bumper must come off you can do it yourself its easy someone did a write up here.
Old Nov 25, 2004, 02:49 PM
Evolving Member

not all that hard to do takes some time to do easyst way is to take off the front bumper again the hose gets connected on the driver side basicaly just below the center opening on the driver side.. hard to describe tired from eatn turkey all day.

if you get the front bumper off its easy to see.

one screw in wheel whell with two plastic screws two bolts thru the front big opening i beleve 10 mm goldish color , i beleve two black 10 mm under hood on far side of hood release then i think 4 black plastic retaining clips us a flat head screw driver then a lot of plastic retaining screws under neath at least 6 cant rember for sure been whyll since i took my bumper off

hope this helps

Dan

can you see the loss hoseing?

also their is a place on the inside of the engin bay that their is a blue male connector that connects two peices of hose together they might have forgotten to put back together. should be between the ic resevoir and the driver side head light ( if i rember correctly )

goodluck

make sure if you have a front licens plate holder on take it off first. and have a nice soft blanket to put ur bumper on so u dont scratch it.
Old Nov 25, 2004, 03:02 PM
Evolved Member

bring it back to the body that did the repair....
Old Nov 26, 2004, 10:38 AM
Account Disabled

Yeah I can see the end of the hose, it has the blue tip you were describing. And it is connected to the ic reservior.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 11:02 AM
Evolving Member

bringing back old thread. I also found this was unconnected when I took off the bumper. Can you explain it a little more. I'm not sure I'm following you on where it's at. do you mean center opening where the intercooler is?