Notices
Evo How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you're looking for a how-to on something, ask in here.

Evo Motorsports Tech articles

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2003, 04:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo Motorsports Tech articles

http://www.evomoto.com/evo_tech.php

This Vendor now advertises with evom. Their tech / how to site is a must see. Very nicely done!

Last edited by jemm; Oct 7, 2003 at 04:59 PM.
Old Oct 7, 2003, 05:22 PM
Evolving Member

Wow, that's a great site. I hope they keep adding tech articles and how-to's. Not to mention their prices for stuff seem pretty reasonable...
Old Oct 7, 2003, 05:28 PM
Evolving Member

Outstanding link. Check out the cam install instructions.
Old Oct 9, 2003, 09:25 PM
Account Disabled

Thank you very much!

Yes, there will be more coming. In fact, there are at least 4 more How-To's/Installs waiting to be written as soon as there are 25 hours in the day Just keep an eye out for them...

If there are any installs that you are looking for that we don't have up yet, shoot us an email and we'll see what we can do about that.

Thanks again for the comments, it is always nice to see hard work appreciated by those we do it for

<off topic>
runny_yolk, do you think the Horns can manage to win the Red River Shootout this year? <ducks> Hook em
</off topic>
Old Oct 9, 2003, 10:37 PM
Evolved Member

EvoMoto,

Nice job! I'm sure many will find it useful when the time comes to do some of those mods. You just need to expand your product lines!
Old Oct 9, 2003, 11:29 PM
Account Disabled

Thanks n00dle! New parts and product lines will definitely be added, but you gotta start somewhere

Sure, we could list every single Evo part that we "can" get our hands on to make it look nice and big, but rather than listing all kinds of parts that we don't have in stock, we thought it much better to actually stock everything (or as much as possible) that we were going to list. That may make the catalog look a little sparse initially, but almost everything on the site is sitting on our shelves or on our local supplier's shelves (Ships in 24 hours).

A few listed items are not currently in-house, or local, and are specifically marked "Ships 3-4 days", but we will be stocking those items shortly as well (some already on order).

Er, anyway, as soon as that's all taken care of, more lines/products WILL be coming, as well as custom parts as R&D allows. So just give us some time to play "catch up" with the rest of the shops that have been open for many months (or years) and we will have a much more extensive catalog for our fellow Evo owners!
Old Oct 9, 2003, 11:40 PM
Evolved Member

I look forward to supporting your efforts. Keep it up. The tech articles will definitely bring traffic your way.
Old Oct 12, 2003, 07:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by EvoMoto
Thank you very much!

Yes, there will be more coming. In fact, there are at least 4 more How-To's/Installs waiting to be written as soon as there are 25 hours in the day Just keep an eye out for them...

If there are any installs that you are looking for that we don't have up yet, shoot us an email and we'll see what we can do about that.

Thanks again for the comments, it is always nice to see hard work appreciated by those we do it for

<off topic>
runny_yolk, do you think the Horns can manage to win the Red River Shootout this year? <ducks> Hook em
</off topic>
I think that settles the Red River shootout for a few years :P

Can someone say asswhuppin?
Old Oct 12, 2003, 08:13 PM
Account Disabled

LOL. I haven't seen a whoopin like that in my life! That was absolutely brutal...
Old Oct 16, 2003, 11:36 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah those 'how to' articles are defiantely a good thing. I like how each step has a photo to go with it. Nice work.
Old Oct 16, 2003, 11:27 PM
Account Disabled

Thanks Lightsped! We're doing what we can to have actual "content" and not just a catalog (tho sales will keep us around to keep doing it

We try to be as detailed as we can on them and time is the only thing keeping them from all getting done quickly. I just added the Walbro install and there are still EBC, TT, SAFCII, FMIC, CF pillars w/o tape, induction pipes, BOVs, cam gears, etc. Of course, we'd like to get an FAQ done as well as an Evo Tuning section to match the Evo Tech section too.

I can't wait to get the backed up stuff all done so I can finally spend some time in the forums!!
Old Oct 17, 2003, 01:09 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by EvoMoto
Thanks Lightsped! We're doing what we can to have actual "content" and not just a catalog (tho sales will keep us around to keep doing it

We try to be as detailed as we can on them and time is the only thing keeping them from all getting done quickly. I just added the Walbro install and there are still EBC, TT, SAFCII, FMIC, CF pillars w/o tape, induction pipes, BOVs, cam gears, etc. Of course, we'd like to get an FAQ done as well as an Evo Tuning section to match the Evo Tech section too.

I can't wait to get the backed up stuff all done so I can finally spend some time in the forums!!
Outstanding!!
OT :
Do you have provision for International customers? I would like to order one of these :
http://www.evomoto.com/product_info....products_id=58
Old Oct 17, 2003, 01:47 PM
Account Disabled

I am not really sure what the vendor rules are for this sort of stuff, so jenm, you've got a PM...
Old Oct 17, 2003, 02:20 PM
Evolved Member

Any plans for any suspension related how-tos in the future?
Old Oct 17, 2003, 02:34 PM
Account Disabled

Most likely, yes. The suspension section is absolutely the weakest part of our catalog right now. As soon as we start expanding it and getting suspension items in stock, we will get some installs done and written up!

Quick Reply: Evo Motorsports Tech articles