Notices
Evo How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you're looking for a how-to on something, ask in here.

How to "hellaflush" an Evo 8

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2012, 04:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Sinbig
So as long as everyone conforms to the majority of this community they can be free of condemnation. Thanks lemming. I know the thread was old but this is a common occurrence for almost every thret5ad I come across and it's just such a bunch of Internet conformity wannabe tough guy bull****.
"lemming"? "lemming!?" there is NOTHING more lemming than this "stanced"/"hellaflush" epidemic.

it's the most empty-headed, trifling, daft, delusional, narcissistic, attention whoring, emotionally-stunted, pathologically-immature, posing, low class, ghetto-brained, stupidity in the car nut world. It's the absolute WORST that car "enthusiasts" have to offer.

this place is dedicated to one of the greatest performance cars ever built, one of the greatest performance bargains in the history of mankind. the democratization of sports cars, bringing near super car performance (with a mod or two) to middle class people who heretofore could have NEVER afforded it. my father had no option such as this even available to him in the 70's. no, you needn't buy a porsche or ferrari, not any more, not like before.

herrafrush/pranced is the polar opposite of performance, it's anti-performance, it's counter-performance, making a car "look" fast (to ignorant, know-nothing hood rats) while crippling it, making it a retarded, bottom-scraping, useless piece of all-show-no-go crap. all to "look cool" showing off their bling to other people, driving down the street in a mankini yelling out the window "look at me!, look at me!", pure lemming, nothing more.

and everytime someone ruins another one of these gems the baby jesus dies inside a little more, another kitten is snuffed out, and the world is made more crass, more empty and more backward.

there are limitless civics, 'ludes, accords and Sis available that are already slow, so, no harm, no foul, frush and prance away to your little mind's content. but the poor Evolutions are few and far between. PLEASE leave them alone. for the baby jesus' sake, please!
Old Jan 28, 2012, 06:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wjamyers
"lemming"? "lemming!?" there is NOTHING more lemming than this "stanced"/"hellaflush" epidemic.

it's the most empty-headed, trifling, daft, delusional, narcissistic, attention whoring, emotionally-stunted, pathologically-immature, posing, low class, ghetto-brained, stupidity in the car nut world. It's the absolute WORST that car "enthusiasts" have to offer.

this place is dedicated to one of the greatest performance cars ever built, one of the greatest performance bargains in the history of mankind. the democratization of sports cars, bringing near super car performance (with a mod or two) to middle class people who heretofore could have NEVER afforded it. my father had no option such as this even available to him in the 70's. no, you needn't buy a porsche or ferrari, not any more, not like before.

herrafrush/pranced is the polar opposite of performance, it's anti-performance, it's counter-performance, making a car "look" fast (to ignorant, know-nothing hood rats) while crippling it, making it a retarded, bottom-scraping, useless piece of all-show-no-go crap. all to "look cool" showing off their bling to other people, driving down the street in a mankini yelling out the window "look at me!, look at me!", pure lemming, nothing more.

and everytime someone ruins another one of these gems the baby jesus dies inside a little more, another kitten is snuffed out, and the world is made more crass, more empty and more backward.

there are limitless civics, 'ludes, accords and Sis available that are already slow, so, no harm, no foul, frush and prance away to your little mind's content. but the poor Evolutions are few and far between. PLEASE leave them alone. for the baby jesus' sake, please!

I applaud you sir.
Old Jan 28, 2012, 10:00 PM
Evolving Member

Hahaha I'll eat my crow and be quiet. Your point has been very well argued and agreed with.
Old Jan 28, 2012, 10:05 PM
Evolving Member

Old Jan 28, 2012, 10:12 PM
Evolving Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-BGIcRBPHM
Old Jan 28, 2012, 11:01 PM
Evolved Member

Holy hell thank you! I almost blew a fuse when he said that WE were lemmings given the fact that this "hellaflush" is nothing more than a TREND. People are doing it because it's the "cool" thing to do. I must commend you on your rebuttal, as it was everything that I would have said
Old Jan 28, 2012, 11:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Amen brother! Preach it!!!

I was going to add my own comments to this thread but nothing more needs to be said.

END of story.

CLOSE THREAD!!!
Old Jan 29, 2012, 07:34 AM
Evolved Member

I think "another defenseless kitten's life is snuffed out" would have been an improvement. lol.
Old Jan 29, 2012, 08:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Old Jan 29, 2012, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by ityn
rofl.
Old Jan 29, 2012, 08:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ityn
thanks man, I just spit my coffee out all over the monitor
Old Jan 29, 2012, 08:41 AM
Evolved Member

I just had a counter thought.

what if instead of "ruining" these cars, the clowns are actually preserving them, detailing them twice a week, etc? later on when they move on to the next childish trend they'll have to sell them at a massive loss perfectly preserved to people that will restore them to their natural glory? or does humping the fenders , etc. actually ruin them?

thoughts?
Old Jan 29, 2012, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by deeman101
Big wheels (at least 18s), low offset, stretched tires (tires narrower than the wheels). And a bit of camber. Thats hellaflush.

Stanced is something different. That requires a metric ****on of camber in the front, 2 metric ****ons of camber in the rear, and you should be so low your front lip will be approx 1 inch off the ground. And even wider wheels with narrower tires. The rim edge should be clearly separated from the edge of the tire.
You sir, are extremely uneducated.
Old Jan 29, 2012, 09:42 AM

People should really educate themselves before looking like idiots. I have seen some insanely low, well stanced cars perform extremely well on the track. You are just closed minded and feel the need to hate on other people's styles b/c you aren't a fan. You can "stance" a car, if thats what you want to call it, and still have it perform just as good, if not better than a non "stanced" car. Do your homework.
Old Jan 29, 2012, 10:12 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by kbuss
People should really educate themselves before looking like idiots. I have seen some insanely low, well stanced cars perform extremely well on the track. You are just closed minded and feel the need to hate on other people's styles b/c you aren't a fan. You can "stance" a car, if thats what you want to call it, and still have it perform just as good, if not better than a non "stanced" car. Do your homework.
Why can't anyone just answer a question and let a thread die? This one is from months ago and I will not even comment anyway, as the original poster has probably found the answer by now.

As for the poster above. Bravo, I can still hang with others in Hawaii in the corners...and since we don't have a track. Low and slow works for me

Quick Reply: How to "hellaflush" an Evo 8