Notices
Evo How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you're looking for a how-to on something, ask in here.

How to "hellaflush" an Evo 8

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2012, 10:14 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Just in case the original poster is still on this forum.....pm me for questions! I'm not like others and will tell you what you need!
Old Jan 30, 2012, 10:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by stpkenton
Why can't anyone just answer a question and let a thread die? This one is from months ago and I will not even comment anyway, as the original poster has probably found the answer by now.

As for the poster above. Bravo, I can still hang with others in Hawaii in the corners...and since we don't have a track. Low and slow works for me
Wait...you can "hang" with other cars on public roads but you haven't taken your hellaflush stance to a track where you can really test its potential? Then you continue to say "low and slow works for me." I don't get it...I'd love to see it in action at an autocross or road race event.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 01:58 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by MuslimEvoFreak
Wait...you can "hang" with other cars on public roads but you haven't taken your hellaflush stance to a track where you can really test its potential? Then you continue to say "low and slow works for me." I don't get it...I'd love to see it in action at an autocross or road race event.
yep, hawaii doesn't have a track. i guess i could autocross, this would probably be dumb on my account as the car is not built for it...... it's a daily drive car like 99% of the people who have a evo. no road race event's either in hawaii