Notices
Evo How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you're looking for a how-to on something, ask in here.

Alarm + Turbo Timer???

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2013 | 08:15 PM
OC
Evolving Member

Alarm + Turbo Timer???

So I've heard this is possible but I need help please. I have a viper 5901 installed everything works just fine. I do not have the remote start on it tho. No need. I have a GReddy Turbo Timer installed in my evo as well. As it stands right now my car cools off for 10 seconds then turns off and I am able to arm my evo. But I heard if I add a resistor somewhere I can trick my alarm into believe its off while its still running. I am wanting to arm my vehicle while its running. Reason being is that when I drive to the store and park I do not want to wait 10 seconds to arm it nor do I want to just turn it off. I just want to be able to park get out and arm it. While its "cooling off" arm it. Then when it fully turns off for it to stay armed. If anyone know how to do this it would be much appreciated if you shared your knowledge. I do not want to use the vipers turbo timer thats built in. I had the GReddy before the viper and do not want to take it out. Thanks you guys.
Old Jan 17, 2013 | 07:46 AM
Evolved Member

This should help

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ck-sensor.html

There was an earlier thread but the links to the wiring diagram is gone in it